Reviews for Ninja Love The Naruto Chase
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
sucks
PrincessB14 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I love this story so far and I can't wait for Naruto and Sasuke to get together and Sakura really annoys me -_-
devoted2charmed srycantlogin chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
hehe, i wonder what will happen during the fight? sasuke getting "physical" with naruto might have a bad outcome for him. for all we know he'll give himself away! then again, its possible nobody will notice. ::sigh:: still, miracles happen, especial in sasunaru! kukuku, i can't wait!

ps sry i can't login right now that's my real penname i'll give a signed review to another ch tho! :3
SassyOMG2282 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
COOKIES!

(turns into a chibi and glomps you. Stealing the cookie out of your pocket and running as fast as I can away)

Please update soon! :D
chrissypooky chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
aw c'mon! continue! it started off interesting! next chapter por favor
Froffify chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
wow! update! must know what happens!

PS wheres my cookie?
SoYeah chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
yeah! fight, and throw in some 'accidental' molestation while your at it!...please. Or not, both are good, but molestation is better...*thousands of fangirls behind her "yeah!"*
Kakashi'sStalker chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Sasukes angsty,Sakura's feisty, and Kakashis..lusty?

but when is kakashi not reading that dirty book of his?

good job!
Lady Samurai chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Sasuke should win...and get Naruto as his prize.
Lady Samurai chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
SasuNaru! Why must Sakura always get in the way of some good boy/boy love?
btTara chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
Poor Naruto. Oh well I know the result of that battle I just want to know what happens after that.
Chiaki Yuriko chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
i really like this story! the plot sounds really good and i cant wait to see...er read...the expressions on Naruto and Sakuras face. i think you should continue writing and if u do i will continue reading. thnx for the cookie! I'll give u a BROWNIE if u continue!

Ja Ne
OspreyAnimeG chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
yay! nice fic so far! please update soon!
DemonFang chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
I thought it was amusing that Sasuke is jealous. Can't wait for the next chapter~!
sizzle chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
very nice, very nice, i love a jealous sasu, lol

i guess we'll see how naru feels in a bit