Reviews for Just Between Us
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 1/18
Hello,
I found this fic while looking through the most reviewed stories of Rugrats Fanfiction and came across this. Really sad sometimes, and I can't believe that Lil would do that. It seems as a love triangle for Phil, Kimi, and Tommy and Tommy, Kimi, and Lil.
celrock chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
Hey,
Stumbled upon this while searching the Fan Fic archives, very nice story! It was sad and dramatic in parts, but you managed to wrap it up on a happy note. Good job, and, I'll plan to check out some of your other stories!
shannoneli chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
I think you should make a sequel! This is so good and touching
Vale Mora chapter 29 . 8/16/2012
OMG! I think this is the greatest story i read! I have to thank you amazing story! Pd: sorry if.i have some misspeld words, im from costa rica and we spanish, so thanks and hello rica!
Bye... Adios!
New york Mike chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
Amazing
New york Mike chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
-girlish scream-They kissed damm kimmy wont be showing of her nice legs anymore Great chapter
New york Mike chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
But Lil Lied so she shouldnt complain when shes the on who"stoled"Tommy boyy lol Grear chapter
lilcellogirl chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
Wow..

this was truly a brilliant story! Greatly written and inspiring :)

I felt a connection with this story, only from having recovering from a horrible 3 long and tragic years of suffering from bulimia :(

It was just a downright amazing story! Easily the best story ive read on fanfiction!
Blackcatrose13 chapter 29 . 2/6/2012
Loved it.
Rexa13 chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Wow this story is amazing. At some level I didn't want to read it all in a short period of time but I just couldn't stop reading. There is so much to say... You are an amazing writer. I know that this story ended four years ago but I'm glad I found it. Normally I don't read longer fics because they are so time consuming but this story was worth it. I don't understand why I have such a fascination with eating disorders but I'm just drawn to stories about them. Kimi and Lil are both wonderful and seeing how they could be or how their lives could turn out was very interesting. I couldn't believe how many lies Lil made (at the same time I could) and how many Tommy believed. It was a bit of a shock seeing Kimi become so self centered. I don't think that Kimi's bulimia got enough attention though. It was scary that Lil had such a nasty spill. When she was in the hospital I was sitting there hoping she would wake up. I was kind of hoping that there would be a confrontation about why Lil fell down the stairs.

The bittersweet ending was perfect. I wanted Kimi to be with Phil but at the same time it was just what the story needed. As for Lil and Tommy I was kind of fine with that, at the same time I was hoping they could work things out. Lil was kind of crazy with her relationship, though I can understand why.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry about the length of this. . I just spent a good four or so hours reading this.

This story will definitely be one I reread a few times in my life.

Rexa13
Troll chapter 29 . 10/6/2010
Crap.

Don't feed me!
CarpeDiem18 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Is it Paris or Paige? I don't know the difference between either. It sounds like you can't choose a name for Chuckie' wife-to-be. Who are they and tell me the diff please. )))
CarpeDiem17 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
OMGSH this is such a good story so far but you HAVE to fix chapter 3 it was so hard to read. There are a lot of spaces, words, and some commas and stuff missing. This makes it really hard to read but I couldn't help but try :D so GOOD!
Opaque Opal chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
DANG! This is really serious stuff, man. Who knew all that could happen? Stupid Tommy, being a jerk o_0
Opaque Opal chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is really good! For some reason I think it's funny how they could end up doing this. I think Angelica seems more of the type to do that sort of thing.