Reviews for Promise
Rayne chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Hi I just wanted to know if I could use the words you described their kiss in a story I'm writing?
aichioluv chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
:) what can i say? your story is one of the many testimonies that RikkuxGippal rocks! A little fluffy at the end, but i loved how sweet those two were behaving when they were talking about their childhood memories.

Good job, RxG for the win!
Miesie-chan chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
AWW Rikku And Gippal FLUFF I LOVED IT!

it was very cute and swet!

keep writing!
steffanie chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
That was a really cool story!. For 3 reasons

1: I like stories which involve romance between Rikku and Gippal

2: I don't ususally read stories 2 chapters or more but I just had to finish this story because thats how cool it is

3: I really do like that story and also Gippals my fave CHARACTER!

10/10 I also like the way Gippal actually has a place to live.
escaperoutes chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Okay. This was defintely interesting. I loved it! Keep it up!
escaperoutes chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
OMG, it's so sweet! I love sweet...
BGwildroze chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
OMG! That was so good!

~Wildrose
Cdabryhea chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
aw, that was so sweet. you know it oculd be a good idea to make a short story out of their wedding or their life as a married couple. but any way i loved it. :)
ladybonerfarts chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Haha, all this sugary fluffy lovey doveyness will give me diabetes, I'm sure of it. This was a nice flufferific story with a few grammatical and spelling errors but I hearted it anyway. Muffins!

- Selphie Anne
ladybonerfarts chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Eh... I thought Rikku and Brother were at some beach, there was a fiend... and then Brother tried casting Thunder on it but missed and it hit Rikku instead?... Hrm. Anyway, I like the story. Muffins to you.
zem-the-mattress chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
oh...i liked this one a lot, RikkuXGippal is the best. v. nice.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
aww...its already finished? oh well...it was cute and long! i loved it!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
lol. u sure that they are just friends? or better yet, you sure that Rikku hates Gippal? Update soon please! this sounds interesting!
its me hahahahaha lol chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
u said lots of fluff. But there was not even that much fluff
Clocksie chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
LOVED IT! Write more REALLY soon, OK?