Reviews for Missing By A Mile
pinkpoisonivy chapter 39 . 8/9/2013
I love your fic! This is probably one of the best 1xR fics out there! Characters weren't OOC which was great, very rare to find fics like this one. Also, this is the kind of fic that would cement the events after EW. I wish you were the writer of the new Frozen Teardrop. FT is kind of like a train wreck. :( Keep up the good work and please write more 1xR fics to keep the fandom alive. :)
Revy679 chapter 35 . 4/11/2013
I soooooo love when Duo, Noin, Wufei, Trowa etc get involved. However I especially LOVE Zechs involvement! His cameos are ALL GEMS!
Revy679 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
WTF?! HAHAHAHA! OMG!
KIWIDASH chapter 39 . 9/16/2012
I remember reading this story a long long long time ago. At that time of course, it was still ongoing and far from finished. So I'm quite happy to finally caught up with the story. It was very entertaining and hilarious! I also love that the characters stayed in character. The plot was good as well. Overall, it was a great read!
codyskater31 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
honestly relena is this fic pisses me off she just gives the feel of a spoiled brat when she wants something she just does it if people want her to or i could imagine her getting away a few times but unless they don't learn from their mistakes it would be more realist that they would catch on to her tricks pretty quickly.i stuck it out till this chapter cause i thought it would be a thing where she keeps trying to get away but he would be on to her tricks and catch her every time and it would be a running gag thought the she i was escaping in the fist chapter i kept thinking is he going to be around the corner or is he the taxi driver and when that was over i thought maybe it was just a one time thing but she gets upset she just causes problems for people but doesn't seem to care cause she does it over and over was thinking that she didn't want her brother to worry but that isn't true cause if she did think that she would be running away all she is doing is self justification so she doesn't feel she is doing is since she is upset she wants others to be upset basically when she feels bad she wants others to as well and that in it self makes her to top it off all they ever do is give her a talking to if she is an adult she can just tell her brother she doesn't want a body guard and by law he can't force it. and if she is a teenager she needs some kind punishment for her actions cause she is basically tell them how she wants it and will give her own sort of punishment other everything about her screams teenager lashing out and her brother is like her guardian but she seems to have a job so i'm assuming she is an adult and if she is an adult all the problems she is having can simply saying she doesn't want a body guard. i'm not saying you a bad writer but i will say i really hated the character you made and it kind of ruined the fic for me but that's just my opinion i suppose.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 39 . 10/19/2011
I just love reading and rereading your stories!
JustALittleTwisted chapter 39 . 10/19/2011
I just love reading and rereading your stories!
Phenitial chapter 39 . 9/23/2011
I am so glad she is still the Vice Foreign Minister and all is as it should be with our blockheaded Heero!
Phenitial chapter 35 . 9/23/2011
Wow even heartbreak has be to an extreme for him!
Phenitial chapter 34 . 9/23/2011
lol Heero actually makes amistake!
Phenitial chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Excellent choice in movie! I think The Princess Bride was actually the best choice for a romantic movie especially compared to the other trashy movies that were brought over for Heero! I don't know why other women like myself actually wast their time with the trashy so called "romance" movies like Dirty Dancing and such. Of course my opinion may not be seen as completely unbiased because it, The Princess Bride, was on of the few movies I practically grew up on! Anyway very clever in bringing that movie and Gundam Wing together like this for our favorite couple Heero and Relena because as this story is also romantic comedy of sorts it has had me rolling with laughter from the very beginning!
adrimayer chapter 39 . 7/5/2011
me encanto la historia! realmente disfrute leerlas! gracias! gracias! gracias! un abrazo desde Paraguay!)
adrimayer chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
me encanto! donde continua la historia?
Jen23 chapter 39 . 1/26/2011
I don't know what to add to the reviews here since you have gotten so many from people who love this story, but I couldn't just leave without saying something. I enjoyed this story so much, that I couldn't read anything else till I finished this one. It took me quite a few days with real life. Anyhow, I loved the humor, the action and of course the romance that you threw in here. Heero's first proposal of just throwing the box with the ring on Relena's desk made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that! I also enjoyed reading how they couldn't get enough of each other during the romance scenes. Through the story Duo was cracking me up as well. I loved how the characters all interacted with each other. I'm looking very forward to checking out your other stories when I get the chance. I guess I have to get back to real life. I love your work. Awesome job.
CrimsonThorn chapter 39 . 12/28/2010