Reviews for The Power of Four
Katelyn852 chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
dude. i LOVE your story. i love charmed and harry potter. and i've always thought ginny would have a HUGE attitude and you gave her a really awesome one! you're doing really good on this story!
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
awesome story! please contnue. Ill read more tomarrow!

Write On!

please update i love it
heartbreakerginny chapter 22 . 9/1/2006
Love it update. Awesome story,
charmedbaby11 chapter 19 . 7/23/2006
that freaky power Ginny has is called electrokinesis.
charmedbaby11 chapter 22 . 7/21/2006
I like this story.
Avatar1990 chapter 22 . 6/20/2006
Good job in keeping it going. Keep up the good work im really bored and hyper for some reason well i guess it has to do with reading another good story. to me draco seems too nice he is never that nice and if a girl saved him he would most likely be mean to him i think hes possesed or whatever or working for tom well keep up the good work
Dancing in the Storm chapter 22 . 5/17/2006
this is so good UPDATE!

..:flame:..
HP-CharmedCrazy chapter 22 . 4/14/2006
I love the story you've written so far. I don't think i've seen anything like it recently.

I noticed that it's been a LONG time since you've updated. I hope that you'll come back to your fan's and post again soon.
HP-CharmedCrazy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I LOVE your story. If you can't tell by my name, I'm a HUGE HP/Charmed x-over lover. I look forward to reading the rest.
TheNiceBlairWitch chapter 22 . 2/24/2006
that was really good. upate soon. :p
Oralindie chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Very good. However, I have two things I need to say because they're really bugging me. 1) Debt. Not dept, DEBT. 2) COMMAS! They are a VITAL part of writing. And so are semi-colins and periods. There are a lot of grammar mistakes in your writing, so I think that that is one thing you need to look over. Other than that, good job with the plot line!

Oralindie
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, post more SOON!
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
ANYBODY HOME? I REALLY miss reading new chapter's of your story.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, update again soon!