Reviews for Dominion Wars
Poohbear chapter 39 . 12/31/2005
it was a very good story
zephy-mama chapter 39 . 10/31/2005
good ending

sequal sounds good
Feline Feral chapter 39 . 10/30/2005
That was really sweet. There are a lot of couples in Mutan X now it seems. I luved this chapter-a perfec ending to an amazing story, unless of course you plan to do a sequal lol.

Hugs

Rosalie
DreamShadows chapter 39 . 10/29/2005
AWW! I loved that story, and I am happy/devastated that it is over. I am sort of crying at the moment!

I loved it, and your writing has improved!

I hope that you write again soon!
imjuzakyd chapter 39 . 10/29/2005
it's finished! hooray! nothing beats a happy ending. except maybe for strawberry sundae. lol. sweet. nice work girl! )
melodie568 chapter 39 . 10/28/2005
really good. lots of people falling in love and getting married. alex is so sweet. i do really hope you right a sequel i could help you. hope to talk to you soon. email me. melodie :D
Irene Odom chapter 39 . 10/28/2005
I really enjoyed this story. You did very whole story was intense and exciting. The ending was well thought out and presented well.
Irene Odom chapter 38 . 10/28/2005
good work. lots of action, lots of bringing it all together.. very good
aniki19 chapter 38 . 10/28/2005
*blinks eyes rapidly in disbelief*

i was trained by ashlocke? will wonders ever ceased?

i thought i read chpt 38 b4...coz i thought i saw a "e end" hmm...u must have uploaded another one,then *shrugs*

o.k..so e climax is almost over n now u just need to do a great ending!

i can hardly wait!

p.s by e way, i've sent e postcard today...so..please remember to check e post once in a while.
zephy-mama chapter 38 . 10/28/2005
ok, Lulu's got her revenge, albeit a little confusing there for a moment...

good chapter
Feline Feral chapter 38 . 10/27/2005
Okay I had absolutly no idea that Gage was the traitor..though I susppected Dasi I must say of being the killer. his chapter was awesome. I'm sad to hear that the next chapter will be that last.

Talk to you soon I hope. Hugs

Rosalie
imjuzakyd chapter 38 . 10/27/2005
so it was her all along. a molecular. was she a shapeshifter? lol i cant remember. and Dasi was the killer...? hmm.

you finally posted it. thanks. now i can sleep peacefully. lol. and dont worry, still in my prayers, you see.

although it's kind of disorienting to see Gabriel so nice. haha.

there are still things that confuses me, so i will have to reread everything, from the beginning to end. oh no! lol. i need aspirin for that.

ooh! and thanks for the major part Josh played in this chapter, she was so cool! so that was the Gage-Josh feud. heehee. fighting over the wrong guy. wahahaha! anyways, i'm off to the final chapter!

melodie568 chapter 38 . 10/27/2005
oh my well lots is happening. i really want a sequel maybe that is my challenge actually i dont know. i cant believe i changed my answer for the traitor. i really want to read chapter 39 i will be so sad when this story is over.
DreamShadows chapter 38 . 10/27/2005
Gawd!

Could you just get on with the action, the suspense is freakin' killin me!

I love this story, and I am so glad that Brennan is back. Oh yeah and Mari too, but really it's good Brennan is alright!

I cannot wait to read the last chapter!
DreamShadows chapter 37 . 10/26/2005
I am ready already... want the major change.

CHALLENGE!

Make it a Brennan and Emma story. Brennan meets someone from his past that he never wanted to see again.(You make the reason)Brennan is injured on a mission, and Emma is hurt trying to help him. If she dies or not is up to you. Once Brennan is well enough, he sneaks out in the middle of the night, and goes after his old 'aquaintance'...

After that, do whatever you want...

Update Soon!

I really loved this chapter, and can't wait to see what happens to everyone!