Reviews for Again
VandD4eva chapter 9 . 9/17
I am in love with this story! Valerie and David are my favourite pairing ever there's not enough stories with them together on here. I've re-read this story so many times and I just had to post a review to let you know how good it really is! I'd give almost anything for an update I'm dying to know what happens or at least read that Val and David realise they're in love. Please continue this story I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Was going to give your story a go as david an interesting character, but can't as I can't bare reading Kelly paired with Dylan makes my skin crawl shame he was paired with Brenda.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Thank you for updating Valerie and David are one of my favorite couples on bh. I hope she changes her mind about the treatment.
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Aw :'( I always loved seeing David and Valerie together. Thank you for updating!
bh90210fan00 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
yes! do more of valerie and the gang please
Anomous chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
She should absolutely move in with him and get the treatment. I am loving the story I want more.
liferscove2118 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
This is great. I hope to see an update on this in the future.
maliek chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Love the story so far ! I think that there should be a scene somewhere down the road with Donna !
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I did a double take when I saw the update lol. Yes! Stay Val, pleaseeeeee update soon... Jenny
Nocturnal Rose chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
She should move in with him! Love it can't wait for more!
LiasonFan2 chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Please please please please please please please ~~~~~~~~~! Can you write an update for this story.. Did I mention PLEASE~
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
yay! i'm glad you updated this story :D, poor Val but it might bring her and David back together... Jenny
Nocturnal Rose chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I love, love, love, love your story! Please update soon! Please!
gigga chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Oh my gosh, poor Valerie. I really hope you update this story. It's too good not to be continued.
Penny chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
you really need to continue I love this story please continue!