Reviews for Again
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Was going to give your story a go as david an interesting character, but can't as I can't bare reading Kelly paired with Dylan makes my skin crawl shame he was paired with Brenda.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Thank you for updating Valerie and David are one of my favorite couples on bh. I hope she changes her mind about the treatment.
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Aw :'( I always loved seeing David and Valerie together. Thank you for updating!
bh90210fan00 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
yes! do more of valerie and the gang please
Anomous chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
She should absolutely move in with him and get the treatment. I am loving the story I want more.
liferscove2118 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
This is great. I hope to see an update on this in the future.
maliek chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Love the story so far ! I think that there should be a scene somewhere down the road with Donna !
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I did a double take when I saw the update lol. Yes! Stay Val, pleaseeeeee update soon... Jenny
Nocturnal Rose chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
She should move in with him! Love it can't wait for more!
LiasonFan2 chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Please please please please please please please ~~~~~~~~~! Can you write an update for this story.. Did I mention PLEASE~
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
yay! i'm glad you updated this story :D, poor Val but it might bring her and David back together... Jenny
Nocturnal Rose chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I love, love, love, love your story! Please update soon! Please!
gigga chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Oh my gosh, poor Valerie. I really hope you update this story. It's too good not to be continued.
Penny chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
you really need to continue I love this story please continue!
Rachel chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Great story. Are you planning on finishing it anytime? Id love to see how it ends.