Reviews for Prince's Gift
Crystaline Dreams chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
This is definitely a different take on the characters, but I like it. But... *sighs* You haven't updated in what.. 3YEARS? Seriously? lol. Anyway..

I like where this story is going. I was hoping for a little more Seiji/Ryo interaction though. Even if it's just him questioning Ryo the way Shin has been. Or just letting either one of them finish their thoughts on the other person! lol.

I really hope you pick this one back up soon, especially since you've already said you know how you want to end it. So... I guess it's back to the waiting game. If not this one, at least update ONE of your ronin warriors fics. Pretty, pretty please? With sprinkles on top? lol.

Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Excellent first chapter! Keep it going!
Cassandra Y chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Now that I have read all four Chapters all the way through twice I can leave a nice review for you.

You have to finish this story. I am not giving you a choice.

I have read some pretty disgusting Yaoi's in my time (mostly as a sick joke by one of my friends) and I was a little hesistant to read this one, but for SOME reason, I started to read it. I found that your writing style was a lot like mine and so I went on reading and soon found out it was not a typical Yaoi fic.

Ryo's flashback's were 'eh' but were still good. I'm waiting to see how Touma fits in to all of this. You have got to update soon. I'm dieing here!
Cassandra Y chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Hey, I'm not done reading what you have on this story, but I just need to tell you something. I've read my share of Yaoi, but most of the Yaoi out there only deals with the sex portion of it. You're story goes into the emotional aspect. Bravo! I'm so glad that there are people out there like you.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
::I'm going for sincere here, so please don't read this as if I'm yelling at you...Thank you::

I think you're worrying too much about the publishing thing. I'm a creative writer myself, so I understand-to some degree-your thought process on that. Fanfiction is just supposed to be about fun. You get to write about your favorite characters from your favorite shows and you don't have to worry about lawyers coming after you for copywright infrigment (sp?). You were inspired to write, and that's all that should matter. Yes, there are people out there who take your ideas and write something of their own. But you do that when you write fanfiction. Look at as if you're inspiring new writers to create stories.

Now if you're talking about them getting published, you could always challange them. When you post, you get dates that show your progress.

Now, personally, I really like this story. And I would hate to see it not completed. So I beg! that you do what you have to do to get yourself back into the zone to write. Even if you have to rewrite this. Hopefully, not much will change, but do what you gotta do!
RuneYue chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I love this descriptive and so well written. 3
Melissa chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I really like this story. Please update soon.
picaresque chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
This is great. Most of the time I don't read AU's that are this deviated from the universe but I will keep reading if you keep updating.
Hell's Angel chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
This fic is really cute! I love it! Please continue! *huggles fic*
lostinmymind16 chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Great story! Can't wait till you update.
crystal-chan chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Yay! I like this story!

Update soon plz, whenever you find time to sneak on, eh? Me too. hehehe.

Us secret society of computer utilizers...

Anyway, I'm off to read more awsome fics while I can!
SamuraiKai chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
I've been waiting patiently. I love this chapter, it's so cute. (Parts of it anyways) I really do like the way the stories going, and I'm glad you're getting past your depression. I've been there, I know how it feels, and I'm glad you're working through it. I'm also glad that you're writing again. I do so love this story. It's great to know you're back and I'd never ditch a story unless the author said they'd never be back. I have faith in the authors around here, so I knew you'd be back someday. I'm glad someday's come! .
Bennoda4evr chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
WildfiresVirtue chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
Gomen! I didn't mean to confuse you. I meant from that scene where Ryo was saying nature shouldn't be sold it seems he likes tigers. You better not stop! ::playfull glare:: Ryo ate an entire cake? Valar the way Shin feeds him he should have exploded by now!
Dragonborncrystal chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
This is really good so far! I love it! Does Rowen come into it at all? Hope you write more soon!