Reviews for One of Their Own
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Wow, that was intense, I wished she wasn't raped though. Other then that, thanks for posting.
News chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Please don't take offense but i find your style weak and that news report was terrible. I can only hope that you are in primary school and have not learned how to write news reports yet.
Ellie Clemons chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Definately was NOT sucky! It was soo good! I read it nonstop for hours! I normally don't do that... but your story just kept me really interested. Your a great writer. Keep it up! :)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
really enjoyed this story and i have read this story a few times before and i like the sequal too. i do hope that you will update the sequal to this story again really soon, the last date for an update was 12/3/07. so i hope that you will update more of that story soon.
MyAngelMariska chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
SWEET, i like it!
georgesgurl117 chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
That was a great story. You are a really great writer. Keep writing, please!
TonksIsMyHero chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
WOW! Are you really only fourteen? I must say, you have a great writing style. You're very organized and have great character development. And props for good grammar! All in all, very cool story, very intriging plot, and excellent work! Keep it up!
maria chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
I loved it. I hadn't read this one, I've got to it after starting to read the sequel.

You really are 14? Only? Yo write like a very grown-up person. Don't give it up. You've got something going there
Woemcat chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Wow! See my review located at this story's sequel. You have wonderful talent at writing. This story sounds like it was written by an adult; I'm very impressed with your mature writing style.
Aseye chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
hey i absolutly love this story so please keep writing thanxs Aseye
wiltedviolets chapter 10 . 1/8/2005
This was awsome! I would have reviewed earlier, but was in a bad mood. The only complaint I have is this: You didn't put Huang in this! My favorite SVU fic - the first to actually make my favorites list - and you finish it off with out even a mention of Dr. Huang! Dissapointing... He'd better appear in the sequel!

This is well written. Most fanfic writers outside of the Inuyasha fandom aren't especially literate, so I'd like to commend you on your excellent work. Perhaps I only have a hard time with SVU fanfics because I don't like Elliot/Olivia stories, but you're the first person I've found with a good story on here.

Amethyst
Aseye chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
ok so i absolutly love this fic but if anyone or you jessica reads this can you please please please send me chp. 10 right away. i want to read it

thanxs-Aseye
LawNorderLuver01 chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
great job
buriednox chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
Oh, you sentimental fluffer! I just can't believe (pauses to blow my nose and wipe the tears of joy from my eyes) that Fin found her, of all the people.

By the way, I'm goin to update pretty soon and I just wanted you to know that I'm going to be expecting your review. Thanks!

Nox
rose chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
it is good so far bader then my kidnapping story