Reviews for Seduction of the Innocent
Gartabro chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Poor, poor, Shichinin-tai, having to suffer the horrors of a Mary-Sue.

Loved the "by the power of the spork" bit, xD
Puking up Diamonds chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was hilarious and showed the horror of the Mary-sue. Made Bankotsu Whipped, he did. Mary-Sues everywhere, by the power of the diamond! -whipping sounds- I whip you! Nice story
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
One word. Hilarious.

You've demonstrated the horror of Mary-Sues perfectly. I suddently get this image of Bankotsu finding out how he acted with this - ahem - girl,at the end.

XD ROFL Great job!
Purtail chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Haha, perfect. _ That'll show those stupid Bankotsu sues! D
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
*laughs* Good one!

"By the power of the spork..." *laughs*
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh, haha! Me likes! Now, I know most of what I need to avoid for my characters...

I think you should write more like it.
HyperFriend13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I'm so happy you finished it! You make my day better! I loved the story! I think it shows what a lot of people do in there minds. Did that make sense? But I think that's just an inner person. When looks don't matter anymore, and if you could do what you wanted, that'd be it. Yeah. sorry if it's confusing.

I loved the ficcy! Write more good ones please!

Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Pure hilarity in every aspect. Jakotsu was a frickin' hero in this fic. Death to the Sues! *faves*
Sekowari chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Mary-Sue gone! Evanescence is so kewl! I can't stand that girl. So...girly. For once, I know how Jakotsu feels. Good fanfic!
satsu chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
-laughs-XD I loveth this, have you thought of doing the evil Long Lost Relative sue? Or maybe the All Knowing God Send Sue, who seams to have more power than the Cannon charaters and knows all that is going on and how to make every thing better and ends up fallin in love with a cannon.
sesshysdarkkitten chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
great story!
ERM chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Princess Shiny butt neck or whatever it was can go jump off a cliff. I'm sorry, I lied. I would like to actually PUSH HER OFF the cliff.
blaqkout chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
XD ROFLMAOL! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD I've never laughed that hard, ROFL! O_o;; lol you should do the 'Romance' Mary-Sue- The annoying Mary Sue that falls in love with everybody... Lol xD i've read like three fics about those, they are even more annoying than the one you put here! If that's possable! Lol. Good description, and before they all turned OOC, their characters were not at all OOC. If that makes sense. lol.
AcidFire101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
MichiruxxAirxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Okay... bizarre story but it's still funny. Good job.