Reviews for Made Our Peace
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
yay! i really liked this story! I always felt that in the movies Elrond and Aragorn were really distant and cold to each other, but you put warmth back into their relationship! I love the hug at the end, father and son, together at last.
NinielB chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This was really well written. I like he way you pertray the emotions involved, it feels very true and not over- or under-stated at any point. Well done.

and of course I like that you made Elrond a little genteler than he was in the movie. Once again. Well done.
delumacar chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Its really great.
Elven Dreamer Child chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
YES! A HUG! You beat me to this. I've been meaning to add on to this scene for a long long time. Thank you, dear.
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Beautiful take from that scene in the movie.
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Beautiful .No on to finish Never Give Up -D
Boromir chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I loved this story. I especally liked the end. Are you going to do more like this?
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Aw, that was sweet. I like how you acknowledged the fact that Elrond did indeed raise Aragorn as his own son; it would have added dimensions to their conflict in the movies if they'd left it in there!
Patty chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Very nice! I'm so glad you mentioned that it was Aragorn's mother who first said the "keeping no hope" words. I didn't think the lines were as effective used as they were in the movie as they were in the book.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thanks!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I loved this insight into one of my favourite scenes in the film.