Reviews for Understanding
lace chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Excellent and heartbreaking. You really captured the essence of the relationship between the three characters, and Arthur's desolation. Great job.
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Very interesting style of writing - I really liked it! I don't saw Arthur in the movie as a insecure man, but it's believable in your story ... and Lance, well, I don't like him dead, but his thougts about Arthur are well written. Your whole story has a special atmosphere, somehow distant and cool (I dont' mean that negative, but I'm a german girl trying to give her first longer review ;).
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
God... I miss you my friend more than you will ever know and you will never know how much your leaving grieves me. I am undone and my bitter questions pour out into the night. God I miss you.

Nice use of repetition there. Poor Arthur. :(

But we do my brother and we want you to understand why we do it... But we know you cannot, will not... We know you will never understand...

I cannot tell you why, I cannot think why but that is what it is, it is for you, my brother...

*sniff* I'm getting teary.

This is why we trust you my beloved, this and no other reason and our trust my love is given freely, our loss when in the name of love should not be mourned...

Lovely sentence and I've got to agree with Guinevere here.

I miss you, I will never be at peace with your loss, truth is I never wished to be parted from you, you were, are, will always be... The brother of my heart.

You weren't kidding with major angst. Wonderful fic.
NIPBM chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh please! Such sad fics always make me cry... .

It was beautiful written, but next time, can you write something where nobody dies? Please! *gg*
account-deleted243455432 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh! (Bouncing up and down like an excited four-year-old)

I LOVE it! So sad and so damn angsty!

Excellent work!
Camreyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Girl, it is a beauty! Really, really beautiful.

As they were choking on tears so was I, really lovely! Write another one I would say!

All the best, C.