Reviews for Harry Potter and Dumbledore's Army
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Sounds like a good idea and a good setup. There's a lot of opportunity for maturity here.
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
There is not a universe that exists in which Ron Weasley would get 8 OWLS, and an O in potions suspends the laws of nature. The guy is an idiot.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/14/2013
lugugug;u;uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Cuptate Mango chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
i can imagine harry putting his potions OWLS in snapes face and saying take that snape. afterwards seeing harry skipping with snape in the backgroung being held down by dumbledore hagrid and mcgonagall with steam coming out of him
Justmeagain123 chapter 40 . 5/4/2012
You are AMAZINGLY good... *jealous* I didn't think I could

Cry for Dumbles again...
Sirisha23 chapter 40 . 10/24/2011
Amazing story. I really liked the beginning of the story how Harry saved Percy from Tom and his Death Munches. Loved how Harry, Ron, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, and Luna became Animagi to join Remus's pack. Really loved seeing Bellatrix being killed by Peter. Loved that Peter was redeemed and finally realized that he had done wrong against his dearest friends Lily and James. Sad that Peter was killed by Tom. Interesting that Harry saved Fudge. Loved that Harry and the DA were finally teaching the Slytherins. Good to see that there are good Slytherins. Sad that Albus, Charlie, Dean's dad, Professor Vector, Sarah, Justin, and all the others who were killed died. I really enjoyed that Severus was on the side of the light. Loved that Mark Evans was a first year at Hogwarts. Also enjoyed reading that Harry and Neville were cousins as are Harry and Mark. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more wonderful fanfics. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
Bu chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
just wanted to point out that you've mad a minor mistake in the line..

"Bellatrix, who had sent the red stream of light which.."

Shouldn't it be green?
Draeconin chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
I can see Neville as a pug, but Hermione as an owl and Harry as a lion are just too cliché. Also, while Hermione is intelligent, she's not wise [owls represent wisdom], and she hates flying. Harry's not a snake, but he's not a lion, either, and he DOES love to fly. I have to admit I was surprised by Luna being a gecko, but while I don't really have an opinion on it, I don't understand the logic behind the choice, either.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
What a great chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Love it! I like the NEWT level classes as well.
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 40 . 10/14/2010
That was great!
subzeus chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
ugh, i am SO not a fan of emotional!harry. so out of character form his portrayal in the books (book 5 notwithstanding)
jamester56 chapter 40 . 7/27/2010
The end was brilliant, if depressing. Good job!
Lumikki chapter 25 . 12/14/2009
Oh my god... Up to this point, wich would be twenty-fifth chapter, I like this fanfiction even more than the original. I never have been a huge fan of HP - I have read all the books and so, but have never been any screaming fangirl, so maybe that explains it a bit... Really, the only thing that has been bothering me, was the fact that you use too much enters. And in the places of these '0' things you could use '* * *' - it looks better, and is usually used in books.

I am quite sure I will read the sequel!

Maybe the biggest reason why I like this fanfiction, is that you have made the characters wise. While reading JKR's books, I was often annoyed how stupid the characters seemed time-to-time. Even tough JKR is a good writer.

Ginny/Harry is a good couple. Just maybe a bit too easy to guess. But still, I like it.

I had something else in my mind, but I forgot about it.

Just, continue writing good fanfiction! I love this!