Reviews for Remembrance
SidheLady chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Completely gorgeous. I loved it. Thanks so much.
Vlaire chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I loved it, it was so beautiful. I will print it and read it over and over. One of the best letters I have ever read. Thank you
Ravyn10 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Very good peice, you have wonderful grammer and feeling.
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh.

I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. This is so beautifully written. I can not tell you in any way that is worthy how beautiful I find it.

What is amazing is that I do not like the SS/HG pairing. I find it too odd, too unlikely.

But the emotion you have expressed here is so poignantly charming - I am at a loss for the perfect way to describe it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with me, with all of us.

LT
patagonia chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I think this is one of the best stories I've read here. I like how your Snape is so believable - he has such depth, and his darkness and sarcasm are still present to some degree.

Your writing is so flowing, creative and almost meditative and poetic. Very well done.
La. Bel. LM chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh that was so beautiful! You have such an outstanding way with words. Everything flowed so perfectly and wonderfuly - I could almost hear him saying every word in my head. This was just gorgeously done and I bow to your significant talent. My hat is off to you, and I can't wait to poke my nose into another one of your sure-to-be splendid fics.

~*~ Lady Belaqua
armor chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
It is very well written. It's very sad... well i think your analysis of Snape's mind is amazing... Good Work !
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
A wonderful story...simple as that.