Reviews for Palpy's in My Closet and I Don't Know What To Do!
RennxTavira chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
So...Palpatine came out of your closet?
Riverfox237 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Lol! This is SO FUNNY! What? You just stopped updating after the 3rd chapter? Right before the 'Shadow' thing was going to be explained? Why? WHY? I must know what's going on! Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update this! I know it's been a year since this was updated (from the convenient update date at the top; hey, cool, your b-day is coming up soon!), but I hope you decide to update this anyway! I'm really curious! And I plan on reading more of your fics, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of me! This is Riverfox237, the otter warrior girl, signing off!

:Riverfox237 sends Eowyn Skywalker a dozen buckets of popcorn shrimp and a jumbo pizza as a blatant bribe for her to update this fic:
KiraGeneva chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
LOL I love it! It's aboslutely inspiring.
Padme Evenstar chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee! Wonderful story! More, more, more, more! Maeg running into Shadow, very funny! When do I come in? Shade said she wants to be in it, too, IF it's not too much trouble...might help your plot, maybe! More, more, more, more, more, more! *takes breath* More, Master! More!

Forca McDer
Saber Girls chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
FUNNY! Please keep this up, it is MOST amusing.

- SG Jaina
Colorado Kid chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
The best humor I've encountered! Waiting for more...
Maeggaladiel chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
This is awesome! Hee hee, Palpy's allergic to carbon dioxide, very funny! Keep it up! I can't wait to see chapter four!
Cookiemunster chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
You are crazy. I also dislike Pepsi. Which is a good thing as I am a diabetic and could go insane if I drink to many sugary drinks.
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Masters diet sound like mine...

I can't take coffee caffine though. It gives me a spine shock. Seriously it does. I practically live on tea. hm. Must read more!
Smenzer chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
YES, what IS this Shadow business about? And the stuff about a mirror with the paradox? I hope Palpy explains it all soon! You could always threaten him with a Coke Pepsi Taste Test... lol

Great chapter! Some parts of it was funny, likr this part: Did I just touch that thing? I'M CONTAMINATED NOW! AGH!

And that Palpy was allergic to carbon dioxide. Hope he never stands behind a city bus!

Audreidi chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Heh heh heh...DING-DONG.

Yes, this is Jandalf reviewing, actually. I'm just passing as my sister because she forgot to log out...snrk. So, um, COKE DOES RULE THE UNIVERSE, and keep it up!

P.S.: (sings the birthday song yet again)
Maeggaladiel chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
YAY! I'm in your fanfic! I feel so loved! And I don't THINK I have Jedi Elven Mindpowers... I DO have Jedi Elven Mindpowers.

This is really funny so far. Can't wait to see chapter three!
Jandalf the Orange chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
HEEHEEHEEHEE! 0-, P002 P002 /0_! Snicker. This is great, really...but what are you going to make me do? (suspicious leer) And why was Tiana drinking PEPSI? Ergh. COKE, MY PADAWAN! THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND COKE!

Meh. Enough about that. You're keeping this up at a good pace so far...BWAHAHAHA!
Smenzer chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
And I'm certainly not your Apprentice. Who'd want to be apprenticed to that dried up freak of nature, anyway?

LOL! That's so funny! And Palpy igniting a can of Pepsi, too .. and then having to clean it up! How hysterical. I thinks Palpy will have problems when all those people from your website start showing up!

But I wonder: Does Palpy know where he is? It sounds like he thinks YOU brougt him there to your house... what will he think of 'primitive' Earth?

Hey, with Ep 3 coming out 'soon' maybe you should let Palpy wonder outside and get mugged by SW fans .. that is, if anyone would care to mug an old prune like him... lol

And I doubt if Luke would be any better. Read what he's doing to Executor in CWV! lol In a case like that, you might be better off with Palpy!

Update soon!
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
I LOVE it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hey Shadow...quit dissin' my master...please.