Reviews for Shaun of the Dead 2: Deadhead Boogaloo
Lift the Wings chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Aw, I love this story! Simon Pegg's adorable :)
PureAngelEyes chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
i really love ur story an i cant wait to read more of it so add soon plze XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
NOO I WANT MORE! please finish
Kokuryuha chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
lol i love Shaun, _ always thought he was a cutie, please update son!
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Chee-yaka, man! I likey. Question; Can you bring in more romance between Em and Shaun? They kick ass! Don't stop writing, hun!

Your Obediant Friend,

Purple
Straight Edge Queen chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
great story and chapter! please continue!
MobMotherScitah chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
Oh, my god! I love this, so much! You absolutely must continue this story! It's so hard to find good Shaun fan fics! I am in love with the story and anticipate the end eagerly and unhappily, in a sense.

Scitah
Raging Raven chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
This story is awesome, if you ever feel up to it, please update.
Kait chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Yeah...you should UPDATE THIS. It's great.
oxygenocean chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Will your fic marry me? I totally love it! And lovely Shaun, aww! The thought of him crying in chapter 2...just makes your heart melt doesnt it? What a sweet little face he has! And I love your Emily character. I wish I was Emily...I'd get to kiss Shaun god damn it! Oh well, I can dream. Excellent story and you MUST UPDATE VERY SOON!
Atlas Lightyear chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
Love your story! (And I love Simon too! Yay!)
She-Ninja chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Oh my gosh, what a wicked story! I LOVE it! Please, continue, and dont hold back! There isn't alot that can scare me off, even in the (cough) romance (cough) department.

Even though i have never been a fan of new charectors, Emily kinda rocks. _

PLEASE say you have seen hot fuzz. God i was drooling. Seargent Angel? How fitting does it GET?

*sighs dreamily*
library darling chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Love it!

And why are there so little Shaun/OFC fics?

*glomp*

This is well written by the way.
GenericSpider chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
It's me, Simon, and it's been quite a while since you've updated this. Motha fucka, the waits been killing me! I hope you update soon, I do love this story. I might just go out with you.
Silveromance chapter 10 . 4/18/2007