Reviews for Friday Night Ritual
Kivanfangirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my...xD I have to say that this is the best PipxSeras fan fiction I've read in a long while. Ah...You made Pip so perfect. Thank you for this lovely story. I had a nice laugh reading it.

bluedot chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
hallairious. i love the ending
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This was adorable. I usually get tired of reading those 'sounds-different-than-what-it-really-is' moments, but this one made me laugh. Keep up the good writing ]
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious, serves them right! I love how you ended it as well. Perfectly written and beautifully done. Fantastic job!
The Master Chief chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Creative spin on the classic story. Not often the peekers get mistaken for lovers.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
And that is proof why you should never jump to conclusions XD
bobalina chapter 1 . 12/11/2005

Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very nice, Very nice! *I* sure didn't think that was possible!
Demonic Silence chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Death's Integrity chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
LMAO! Such a curiouse duo. I thought it'd be like watching movies or something...but that's smart. LOL good job!

Dakrest Dreamz
Sensoo chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
The dialogue was above average, though I've seen this theme done quite a few times. I enjoyed it, except for the few spelling nitpicks everyone pointed out.
DailyMassacre chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Oh god cant breathe! that was great cant stop police girl didnt anyone teach you hard to get? ahahahahahah, *heavy breaths* good god that line is pricelss!it made my night much better! hahahah *walks away still laughing manically*

mslcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2004

I liked it.

Haven't got a chance to read the manga yet. I only have books 1, 2, and 3. I still waiting on 4, 5, and 6.

thanks for the read.
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Aha...cute...very cute
Thess chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Good job. I love the humor scenes Pip and Seras shared (thank god for such pair). Be careful about several typos like 'Interga' at the end.