Reviews for Future Imperfect
BlueNightStar chapter 3 . 2/10
It's almost been 8 years but please please pleaseeee updateee
LivEviL chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I suppose it's a bit late in the game to be hoping you'll update, but I thought a review would be worth a shot. I liked this chapter mainly for the interaction between Ulrich and Jeremy. I think you did a great job with it. My feelings on the flashback you had with Ulrich and Odd were that it went on just a tad too long, but I definitely understood the point you were making with it. A nice chapter overall! :)
IseeURtrueCOLORS chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
plz plz plz plz plz update real soon plz plz plz plz
GuyverZero chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
this is a kick ass story. hope there are gonna be more chapters son.

KnightX
The Mad shoe1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
Nice story, i hope you will update it soon.
The Old Rycr chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Good job so far. Try to update soon!
Otritzi chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Nice Apocolype fic. I hope see this fic through to its completion, it looks pretty good. But Odd allowing himself to be turned into a XANA slave...I don't think so. Not unless it happened after they lost Lyoko.
HvonM chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
This is a very well written story and has a very interesting plot. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
Artemis of the Ice chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
Cheers, m'friend. I've been writing more for CL as well, haha. Nicely done, though you still misused the word 'your' twice. ;)
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
awesome, i love this.

...poor odd...
Rhainor chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
I'll admit, from reading the description, I had my doubts, but this is Really Friggin' Good. Easily the best of the 3 Code LYOKO fanfics I've read so far (I just joined).

Keep it up!
Saramis Kismet chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
OH I like muchly! favoritizing this thing. I
amai-chestnut chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
yay, you've finally updated! lol that was a funny trip down memory lane. It's sad that Odd's practically possessed by XANA now. It'd make things so much easier, but then there wouldn't be much of a plot twist. Anyways, I'm goad you updated and great chapter! I hope you update soon.
amai-chestnut chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Ah why can't u update? It's really been a long long time, and I think I reviewed this chapter under anonymous or something, but still, I wish you would put of the next chapter and update b/c this is really a good story, so you shouldn't let it go to waste. with that said, plz update soon!
Artemis of the Ice chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
-stumbles in totally randomly- whoa! Old fandom! Nice second chapter- whew, I love the tone of this. (Although you misused the word "your" somewhere.) And I also note in your user profile that you're a new Bleach addict- very pleased to see that! See you around sometime!