Reviews for An Angel's Revenge
ilovemanicures chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Oh my gosh this story is like SUPER addicting! xD

I can't wait till you update!
WholeHeartedLuv chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Why you no write more? AND yes i CAN speak ENGLISH and 5 other languages (don't ask). I like it. write more ;)
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Please! I love your fic, really and much! up? I love it!
Koragirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
are you planing on finish your story i like it a lot ! please let me know OK by email me OK I'll keep check up on it OK !
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Hi !

Huh... *playing with a bowl of petunias* Outch XD I love XD Wow Yami looks Anzu... So cute *_* I love i love i love !

Huh Bakura ... Anzu want to be with him ... Oh... Oh cruel world !

Oh Great! I love much the reflection of Yami ! SUPER ! I love SO CUTE ! Beautiful *_*

OH NO Kaiba ... ! HUH I want to following !

It was so god ! Pretty ! Excellent ! Thanks ! *clap clap*
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Oh Cruel World! Oh No... It's me! XD

Hi ! *ggigles*

Wow Kaiba! HUh Exellent! Yami x Kaiba... as in the Yu-Gi-Oh! I like this rivalry... very good idea. Then Kaiba is super too... but Yami is the BEST ! XD I love Kaiba too! Excellent!

but... for Anzu and... Yami ! NO! *don't want!* lol but ... it adds excitement to the story !

it is always a disruptive factor, huh kaiba ? XD ... or

or two ... or several! XD

...

Bakura jealous... ?

*Was Anzu's prescence having an effect on him? The answer to that seemed obvious enough, and the acknowledgement of that idea irked him*

Super I LOVE huh... Bakura huh... I going Attack him... Bakura is JEALOUS XD *face is devil XD*

So excellent with a small boys XD

*Yami from nowhere*

HUh XD

Huh Kaiba VS Yami ! Yami provoke Kaiba Wow lOl I want to see!
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Hello!

Oh So cute *_* Anzu healing Yami (love)Huh ... but he decline ... ignore *me ... cry* XD.

Huh Yami do not want sleeping... What? Hi Needs a new bathroom? XD *ggigle and much XD* Excellent!

*You’re even worse than Bakura* Wow OMG... I am right with him XD But... i love the personality of Anzu and of Yami ! I like much !

Oh poor Anzu... *cry*

*I think she wants me to be in love with her.*

Wouah I love!

*She's fine, there's no need to worry about that. *

OMG Yami ! I love much ! Yatta !

bye
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Hi!

you always write as well! History fascinates me even more, I love!

Poor Yami... poor Yami mother too... snif snif... So CUTE Baku ! *imagine it*

OMG Yami ... Anzu is here for him ... and Baku... I feel that there is something between... so!

That stress me all that XD
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Hi! That's me!

Seriously, I like me XD No I kidding! Wouah I have so liked ! I love the personality of Anzu and of Yami!

so mdr when Yami to any broken for to see ! Clearly, it breaks the house XD!

'Yeah, they're cannibalistic members of the undead.' The little sarcastic voice in her head remarked.

I loved this very sarcastic remark XD!

Anzu let out a small squeak and raced to lock up the room. For added security she shoved a large oak desk against the door and stacked heavy books against the windows.

XD

too much security, destroy security OR ...

too much safety, security is no longer ! XD

Huh, for Yami... not need to do all this! You're with me? XD

Oh Baku ... well well, boy room and kitchen? XD mdr I like!

Yami,*"Sorry...quick reflexes. I thought you were attacking me." He blinked. "Which you were."

Anzu,*I thought you were attacking me!

You're excellent, you! XD

Anzu took the tub and backed away from him. "I don't care if you had been drinking, or hallucinating, or whatever last night when you were being nice to me, but if you beat me or rape me or hurt me, I'll – I'll –"

"You'll what?" Yami said patiently, crossing his arms.

Anzu really afraid he violates XD Me, I want me XD Lol joke...

I see... a Yami but refined, lol for Anzu XD. Hihi, I want! Xd I love!

YAMI X ANZU FOREVER !
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hi!

it's been a long time that I read your story and I found a wonderful! In any case, I like much your idea of fic... and I am very happy of read you and of review's you !

Let me tell you too, that I really liked the Yami x Anzu. Anzu kidnapped by Yami, I love! The dream!

YAMI X ANZU FOREVER !
Koragirl chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
good please finish your story i like it a lot !
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hi it's great go on
yami yasi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
oh . my god . you update? . oh . oh

(scream . scream)

tanx dear very much . i love it . what happend to yami ? please . he is injure ? oh my poor yami . please update very soon . please .
lovette chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
please continue for gods sake please and thank you
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
When are you going to update this story to chpt 6?

Because it's one of my fav stories, i love your work, and i haven't heard anything for...months (

You busy or something dear?

well, see ya xx