Reviews for An Angel's Revenge
zerowolfmaster chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Update Damn you!
The Insane Sisters chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
Wow, I can't believe Yami is letting his hostiage boss him around...*giggles*. I wonder if he's afraid of her...

'Nyway, update again soon!

Naoku
Black Joey chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
Hello, a new reviewer has come to join in the fun! The story is marvelous! Yami makes such a handsome and graceful angel. It's a shame he has to take drake blood. After that description who knows what'll happen next.

Will Yami eventually fall in love with Anzu or will her father come before it happens? Upate, update!

P.S. If you need ideas, ask the reviewers for help!
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
How you brought pain into this fic was especially exciting and dark, I liked that a lot. Also, you have the characters with some different powers, which seem really awesome. I wonder where they got them from? It's awesome though, I really liked this chapter a lot.

This is an awesome story, it has cool awesome twists but still keeps the same general character description for each character. I like it a lot because it's your view mixed with Yu-Gi-Oh, and that's makes for some awesome reading.

Great job, I look forward to reading more. )
JenniChan chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
Hm... You know, it's amazing how Anzu can care so much for a guy who's about to kill her father.
materiathief06 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Awesome! Yami has dream powers! Cool! Yami's got self-inflicted injuries, Anzu keeps worrying about him, and someone else is coming AND YOU WON'T TELL ME WHO! gr... plz not Joey! Anyone but Joey! Tristian even! Just not the mutt! (we hates him...) Well, can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon! Thankee! Ja ne,

Yuffie-chan.
Late March chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Great story AND chapter! I really like this. Please update really soon! _~
raiu9 chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
this is cool.. I thought it was hilarious when Anzu pulled Yami into bed _ they make the best couple
gurlygurl chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
hey start the next chappie ! this is a great idea you got here ! may suggest kiaba as the sutor? then it would be interesting ...
Umibreezeforever chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
very cool ch cant wait for the next update
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Mwahahhahahahaahaha! Chapter's really great too! Phew! I really thought something might happen really, really BAD when the previous chapter Anzu and Bakura opened the door... But its a good thing that Anzu's there to heal Yami. If not he won't be heal very fast.

Oh~ Anzu seems really become friend with the zombies...(an evil grin that's now appearing on my face) Eheheehehehheheheehehe! I really wonder how cool being friends with a zombie...(turns to normal again) Ahaha! Poor Yami, Anzu acts like a mother even though she knows that he's not complete heal.

Hm... I wonder how Bakura acts treating when Yami's not fully recover? Hm...

(feels bad at the end of the chapter) That stupid old man still never learns or knows about his own daughter. I really hate him! -

Keep it up! You're doing great! XD
Kiwis chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
ok, isn't atem not fully healed? i mean when did he got into menzaro's dreams? weird...*scrathes head* really weird, and u like the bones things i think...
Cerulean San chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Aw, that was sgort, but good. I wanna see some YamiXAnzuXBakura fluffy possesiveness. Update soon!
Angel Friendship Girl chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Wow, I very like those 3 chaps...Let's continue, your fic is great !
Cerulean San chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Aw, that was just getting good! Is this going to be a YamiXAnzuXBakura triangle? I HOPE so -n.n-! Update soon XD!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »