Reviews for Dreamer's Aside
Allthena chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Their banter was highly amusing and I wanted them to talk forever. It ended a bit awkwardly but overall it was delightful. The type of happy when you find your lost socks
totesbella chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Loved it! You're such a great writer - I feel that this would have been an actual conversation that the pair would have had :)
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
loved it :)
Once-upon-a-saturday chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
"Run naked through the market screaming, 'I don't sleep with Zelda!'"

That made me laugh so hard ! I love your stories!
Airian Reesu chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
An older story, I know, but I had to stop by and say I loved your dialogue here. I was also highly amused by Zelda and her book. XD

This is a nice little story. :)
hidari chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hehehe, read and reread in progress. this deserves more reviews. so now, i change my mind. she's not in denial. they're really so cute together. just read the manga again (after a long long time) and got in the mood for your fic. love it to bits. really.
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Okay, I had to log out to add this. I adored the part where Link says, "we are chained to destiny," and Zelda shrugs and goes "Oh, well," like she doesn't really mind being chained to destiny as long as Link is there chained alongside with her! Of course, I dunno how that bodes for the princess/commoner thing they have going. Write more? Please? I adore your ZeLink.
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh my, I love those two one shots! Although, to be honest, they're both begging to become two shots. Great work! I like how they're so in synch with each other and although neither has said anything about what they are to each other it seems very clear. To the readers and everyone else, that is. Link has an inkling. Zelda's oblivious or probably in denial. So cute.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Teehee. Another little look into their lives...'tis nice.
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Another story finished, another cheesy goofy smile on my face. I love your Link & Zelda. :) I also love the way you write Dialogue. Got any more?
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
"So why are you whining?"

"Because it's fun," he answered cheerfully.

I liked that bit the best. The moral of the story was also unique; freedom over love.
Raziel12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wonderful characterisation. A great sense of flavour too, with the conversation always bordering on the whimsical and humorous.
CaptainCrimson chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
CUTE! Very nice! I love Link in this, very funny and...cute! I lurve it! *faves*
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I was just going through names of my old reviews and I found yours there. :)

Anyway, very nice fic. Funny stuff. The dialogue is especially tasteful, filled with sarcasm everywhere. I can feel that Link and Zelda can have this actual conversation.

Keep it up.
Einmonim chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, you're amazing with dialogue. I love the interaction between Link and Zelda... and of course the deep thoughts that come from this... yeah. Great job. :D