Reviews for Seducing Duo Maxwell
Duo's adorable.
Belovedhunter chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved it
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is the first fic I read that Heero was doing the seducing and I love it!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
nice one shot. just came across this by accident. haven't read anything gw in quite some time. but seriously duo's thinking was way too good. nice characterization!
alsdihl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like the fact that Duo was the oblivious one. Great job with keeping one character point of view. It came out great.
Z-Nugget chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved it xD It was funny and a great one shot
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I thought it was odd, interesting & I liked it
Jukebox chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Found this story through another's search list and just wanted to let you know how enjoyable it was. It's well written, and the lemon is delicious! *grin* Thank you for sharing!
Forever Deleted chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
nicely done for a one shot, more 1x2 from you!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
XD Heero redefines 'subtle.'
Sjazz chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
(I realise that this was written 3 years ago, but still, I have to say this:)

You have such great control of Duo's voice! I can actually hear Scott McNeil talking when I read this. So many fics miss that, but it is definatly where this one shines. Great job.

It's always a pleasure to read a fic that is well written (yay for lack of spelling mistakes and an understanding of grammar), and the lime was just right. There is always a risk with lemony scenes that they will go overboard and dominate the fic, but this one is short and to the point, and, most importantly of all, maintained the overall tone and the sense of character established.

Very nice work, Sugar. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with since.

- Jazzy
lillin chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i've read ur one-shot and i don't think it's lame.

i felt ur vocabulary and the way you used them put into words is really good.

i have a different way to put my vocabulary to creat a more descriptive writing if you know what i mean.

in other words, i like ur one-shot and it's not lame. it's good. better than mine one-shots. if u wanna see it, go to quizilla and type in my ID name: 11OneDone2Many and it's under the file 'LEMON LEMON LEMON'.

keep writing.
Tandakku chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
XD! I loved this! Just like it said, that lemon wasn't all of that romantic crap. It was real. :) I liked the lemon, as well as the whole fic. Realistic and funny.

You kept Duo in character, or at least the character that I always think of him as. I'll be looking out for more of your fics for sure. :D Great job!
shevaleon chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Well - this was NOT crappy at all. I really loved your first attempt at lemon and beleive me, you're a natural. It was so hot and I loved every minute of it.

I hope this is not the last of your yummy lemons, so I could enjoy mysel more ;) I really hope that you would write multipart fic next, though, so to prolong the enjoyment factor.

Hugs,

Anya
Savannah Noland chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
No, actually that was... (cough) Not going there. Hey, drop me a line, I'm always up for conversation. I'll contact you as soon as I can.

Ja ne,