Reviews for Growing Pains
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 2/28
kingsholto chapter 9 . 1/1
Not a real big fan of the end, but I liked the story as a whole.
Mrs.Potter-Harry chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
When does Harry get sick again? By the way, nice chapter!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I think you could have described his struggle with the potion better, and I would have liked to hear more of the Dursley's reactions and fights against jail. Did they go to Azkaban or a muggle prison?
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Great fic especially no Fred and Hedgwic dying. Just wish there was more and Harry mpreg, he deserves his family.
LadyRainDancer chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
awwww sappy harry XD loved the story!
ryencoke chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
OMG how have I missed these stories before. This is the second one I have never read. And I know there is at least one other that I don't did I miss them before?
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
sweet :)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
loving it so far!
wait, was that Tonks in the 1st chapter or not? She didnt wink or smile or whisper "wotcher, Harry". How did Harry kno?
Annanas23 chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I really don't like Harry/Ron, but somehow the way you write it makes me love the pairing, half of the time I don't even like Ron but i adore the way you write him :)
Von chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Damn, I want to know what Snape and the healer were rowing over. :D

Cute, nice story!
Koshmar13 chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
amazing! i was hesitant to read because it's a harry/ron, but it was one of the best fanfics I've ever read
JlovesGaara chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Squeeee! Wow, what an exciting read! This was really sweet, you had drama and angst and action and love all wrapped up into one awesome story. Great job, keep up the great work!
JlovesGaara chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I've never read a Ron/Harry story, or at least one where there is some sort of attraction between them, and I am finding it strangely hot. Idk, I usually avoid stories since they are all best friends and it seems awkward. I just may have to look into these types of stories now! I love this fic so far. I wonder if they will soon figure out whats up with Harry's magic.
jupimako chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I really really enjoyed this story!