Reviews for Slay Time
This was absolutely hilarious! It's hard enough to try and get comedy right and you landed it! Well done! Buffy as a puppet worked in the story so well and I was in stitches laughin! Could actually visualise this happening on the show...even the ending! (Considering how the whole Buffy/Angel/spike thing was handled)
LPeck chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
First with the funnies, then with more funnies, then with the sads
rosaliehale1994 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
That was just to darn cute!

I loved Smile time...Buffy as a puppet!...adorable!

Loved this story...sad that they didn't end up together :(
Ironbear chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Heh heh heh. They should have done this one in canon instead of that idiotic "Girl in Question" episode. Would have made for a much better Buffy/Angel/Spike resolution.
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Couldn't stop laughing
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Poor vampires. The puppet fight and kiss were both hysterical. I think we need Buffy back with one of the boys. Excellent story. That was so funny.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh, that's hysterical. I think I hurt my ribs when I was laughing. I loved her 'ADORABLE' shout because I could see Angel wincing. Spike is going to laugh himself into his third grave when he finds out. Brilliant.
mystripedskirt chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Geez. This is one of the effing funniest stories I've read in my life. I love it so much omg.
Spygrrl chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
That was hilarious! I lvoe Buffy being incorporated into the episode. I could totally picture her as a puppet, esp. from your descriptions. And her behavior was hysterical - the whole fat conversation, lol! But I think our boys should have gone after her. ;) Damn them for letting her live her life and move on.
Alicia08 chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Would have preferred an entirely different ending, but I'll be content and settle for what we got. Very funny fic. Was laughing my buttocks off on a few occasions. Puppet Buffy and Angel are a hoot and a half.
SouledChampion chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
OMG, this was SO damn funny! Puppet Buffy is jokes! The end of the first chapter was probably my favourite part. Lmao.
mistymidnight chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Aw, sad ending, but the story overall was hilarious. I loved it to death.

"If a pun falls in the forest, and there's no one paying ANY ATTENTION...?""
Numfarismyidol chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
okay, so i'm liking the story but not the ending. I'm a major B/A shipper, so i wanted a B/A ending. good job.
emerald sorceress chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
This story was great! but damn, why couldn't Buffy end up with Angel? Oh well, gotta keep with the stupid canon :(

Wonderful writing and I look forward to reading more of you work.
lucillequinnfabray chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Really great story! Smile Time was one of my favorite episodes, so this story is really awesome! So funny too. Great work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »