Reviews for Flowers for Numbuh Five
micaelaann chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Very sweet. Loved getting Numbuh 5's thoughts during all this. Very sweet and a bit happy ending.
Cloud Pines chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Yes! This was great! Thank you for this, even if I'm a bit late to the fandom.
Kotohime Haku chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Woah! That blew me away! I didn't expect the flowers to be for Cree but it was AMAZING! There should really be more 2/5 fanfics ;w;
FoxxyMist chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow, that was one of the really good, realistic, character-loyal fanficts I've read!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
ugh! you are sooo right! there are verry few 2/5 fanfics. (they do end up mairried...) besides numbuh 1 belongs with numbuh 362! I loved the story and its really good, athough really sad. but then again, i LOVE sad stories.
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Nicely done. Well executed.
ddeaadaccountt chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I just felt everything crash when I realized they were most likely for Cree. I was all, ohhhh...oops. But I found it sweet that she questions herself.

-GCOE
I Live A Loveless Life chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Me much likey!

2/5 ness Whee!

Keep up the good work!
elodrie chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh, I hate it when that happens. It happens all the time with me. The misunderstandings, I mean...

The fic - great. Awesome! Loved it.
Gemmz chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Very cute! I liked how you often referred to Numbuh Five's thoughts so we knew exactly what was going on in her mind the whole time. And the ending made me feel happy. Also, I know it can be difficult to write a romance fic about Numbuh Five, who is not a very romantic character, and I thought you did brilliantly at keeping her in character!
Abby just like numbuh 5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh you should of put the fuzzy feeling in it would of made readers want to read on and build suppense c'mon i started to get that fuzzy feeling.
Rasuto chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
You couldn't succeed anymore if you tried. Very nice, and cushiony, comfortable, realistically sweet kinda thing.:)
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That was cute, poor numbuh 5 though.
KellyClarkstonGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was the best warm and fuzzy feeling EVER! GO YOU!
Ursa's number one fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Ahh sad story. It's very well written I feel sorry for numbuh 5.