Reviews for An Assassin and White Geisha
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
The whole scene with thinking up haiku/waka is so sweet and cool :)

"Gentle and simple, honest and proud, I am honoured to call him friend."

So true, totally Ken :)
poetry is harder than it looks chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Wow. You actually managed to come up with all that...

"real" haiku is usually based on nature, but to be able to come up with good 'haiku' on syllables alone is an achievement.

Wonder how long the time it took to think up all the poems compares to how much time it takes to read them...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
The story seems promising, but the grammar problems are very distracting. Would you consider a beta reader? )
Bright1 chapter 16 . 7/5/2007
Hehehe, The whole time I'm thinking "But he can see the future, how can he not know?" But he did! Very good story, I'm off to read the others! : )
Bright1 chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Ahh, Muraki! I love it. Poor Aya. Very nice story!
bebbee chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
OMG, I loved the poetry battle! Completely brillaint story so far! I'm off to read the rest, but just had to tell you how much I loved that part. Very well done.
fairywm chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
the Whola Assissin and / are great... I laughed so hard my daughter yelled at me for keeping her up... funny and great stuff you write there
Alice chapter 16 . 8/18/2006
That was crazy! Crazy in a very good way. _ I love it!
Shinigami-chan chapter 16 . 7/14/2006
intresting. defantanly intresting. oh who am i kiding? i almost died laughing when crawford showed up as a samuri with nagi and far sleeping!

shinigami-chan
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
why add another anime?
Kuu-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hi, I've just finished reading and... I loved it! *_* I was told about this story by a friend that had read it, and she said I would like it. Well, she was right, and you've done a great job here, congratulations! _

Kisses

PS1: although I don't like my beloved Yohji with that snow colored man called Aya, and being cheated by him as well, you've just got yourself a Brazilian fan. _

PS2: I'd like to send you an email, with my impressions on your story being more detailed than this, and I hope it's ok.
Vera-Sama chapter 16 . 12/14/2004
I just finished reading this fic...in one sirtting. All I can manage is...wow. I'm looking forward to reading AA&W Baby.

Kudos on the terrific job. _
The Chaotic Ones chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
*LOL* that is SOO wrong. We loved it, and will now read An assaisn and white baby because its the only one we havent read yet. write more on those soon please, especialy the christmas one. _
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 16 . 11/11/2004
so...will there eer be some type of Schuldig and Yohji action in the near future?
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 15 . 11/11/2004