Reviews for Again
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow. Just...wow.
sfoiu chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
more more more! great job. awfully heartbreaking last chapter, but awesome touch. you gave Kennedy's name a touch of honor, something that people rarely give her. while others portray her as nothing but a brat, you brought her love of Willow into play and showed how real it is, even if only in a fanfic. amazing story! more!
BB67 chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Yes! you should DEFINATLEY continue this.
emptysea chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
Really good story. You used misdirection deftly and included multiple themes, weaving them together quite nicely.

Betrayal, self deception, denial, revenge and redemption. They all came together to make a really good story.

You end with To Be Continued?

Don't know where you'd go with it, but I will definitely read it if you do, wether it's a continuation or sequeul.
ynoirb chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
It would be really great if you continued, overall this story has been great. You really do capture so many aspects from the show perfectly. I absolutely love the storyline, well of course being BW does help matters. This story is definitely one of the few that I check for updates. Please continue.
Abuhin chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Xander-isms. Absolutely hilarious. And did he actually talk two girls out of shopping? Maybe he does have powers.

Liked the girl talk scene analyzing their relationships. An almost B/W fling, W/K break-up reasons, and suggestive sex talks. Fascinating stuff.

Oh, and your dialogues are so accurate for the characters.
Abuhin chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
A twisted slayer/vampire relationship that doesn't include Buffy. Way cool. And those Willow babbles were dead on and so adorable.

So Kennedy's been having trouble getting her slay on, huh? Gonna read the next chapter now to see if she's bitten off more than she can chew.
Abuhin chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Chapter 1 and I'm drawn in already. You're a talented, creative writer. How else can you explain the sympathy I'm feeling towards Kennedy? I mean, feeling sad for the brat is practically unheard of.