Reviews for Wormhole Junction
WraithRune chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hey :) Cool story you have here. I love it. There are quite few good space crossovers out there, I am glad I stumbled upon this.
Diane chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Yes! Just as I suspected, SG-1 to the rescue, with the help of certain Enterprise officers, et al.

That was a nice shift going into the Tron game mode. You have obviously done some homework to come up with all the strategy for the fighting on the Borg cube. Enter the Borg Queen and everything will change again. This is a story that seems to have no bounds. Go for it. I'm having a blast. Hopefully the rescue team can avoid a blast, er, bomb.
Diane chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Oops! I do believe that something is definitely different. This variable should make for an even more interesting story, since we now have no clue as to what Locutus Crichton will do. I'm assuming that you are saving the inactive so far, three other members of SG-1 to come to the rescue. This has been fun, please continue.
Diane chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This fic has some real potenial. You have opened a whole can of worms to explore.
Livi2Jack chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
That was fun. I love all those shows. You kept them all in character and the dialogue spot on. Thanks for the read.
JOSH chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
A very strange but rather cool story.
deichtine chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Thoroughly enjoyable! Well done!
Qem chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
I really enjoyed reading this cross over, I love the way you meshed all the different worlds together. D
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
I enjoyed this. I think you handled all three series really well. I've recced this on my livejournal site, user nameficrecs if you want to see:)
The Sithspawn chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Much better but the sg-1 part could have been fleshed out a bit.

So are there plans for a sequel? or are you going to work on something else now?
grayangle chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
I really don't get way every one is mad at you. Its your story and you can end it any way you want. I will say that I did not expect an ending like that but its your story ibwolf you can end it any way you want.
Agent-G chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Well it was better but you still have one HUGE plot hole...HOW did they get from the past from where they were after the escaping the Borg TO the present with the Enterprise? I mean at least you did a decent ending but you still failed to deliver a solid one with that.

I mean you didn't go into how and if he had just taken them out of that time and placed them in another that doesn't make much sense or not. I mean it would have been better if they HADN'T gone through time in the begining.

Even though this is a much better ending I still didn't like it. It just felt slapped together at the last moment without much thouhgt to it and I'm still disapointed in the ending although not as much.

I mean after all this and then ends on such a simple note...I still feel cheated.
Thinker chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
One of the few good stories where they are T,V shows. Usualy when you see that you tune off. You acheived a miriacle. Though the story would have been better if no one had knoweldge of it's counterparts.
gaul1 chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
good chapter, wonders if this is the end, or if there is more, what happend to john and chiana, good work, byes
mark chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Yeah but it was kind of anticlimatic don't you think.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »