Reviews for Pigpen
lis8814 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Like this one. Cute how Lee doesn't know the tv things
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Oh, that was great, but then again, I always love your stories Ceeg. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get to read it and review it.
Lattelady1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Great story. You made me laugh so often it took me forever to read it! Please write more.
Espy chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Another winner my SMk friend...Perfect
lightheaded25000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
This was great.
katie chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
very good as usual. i was rotfl at the tale of the vase and of the neighbor's curiosity. thanks for the pick-me-up at work. :)
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Wonderful story. I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work! :o)
Connie chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
just what I needed its already been one of those weeks thanks Ceeg another great one
Beth J chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
How many times have I read this now? It doesn't really matter because it still brings a smile to my face! I love the whole vase conversation. Thanks, Ceeg!
Jen chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
THis fit them perfectly. I don't think Lee really would know what those charcaters were in the first place. Not with his Uncle anyhow. Great job!
EmilyAnn chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
There's some really good 2nd season characterization going on here - the teasing friendship. I liked Lee's *need* to take care of Amanda and protect her even if he didn't know where it came from at this point as well. The neighbor was a wonderfully humorous addition, and in conclusion, I think you did a great job finding a place to replace the cut vase scene from your previous story :-)
Bridget chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Now this was really cute. I'm so glad that Amanda finally found out about knocking Francine out too. :) Thanks for the chuckle.
ForeverYoung1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Great filler Ceeg. Whenever I see one of your stories, I know I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks.