Reviews for Queen Of Hearts
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Such a crisply beautiful story. The world needs more FF VI stories like this - simply magnificent!
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh man. Poor Setzer. Daryl's never going to let him live this one down - strikes me as the type to tell everyone *exactly* how he found her out...

You have such a lovely descriptive voice in this story; there's humor and drama and angst and a bittersweet touch of love underneath it all. In particular, the choppy way you described Gogo undressing to reveal Daryl beneath really conveyed the way Setzer's mind must have been falling to pieces with the realization. Poor, poor man. She's lucky to have found him.
Black Jester chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This was so pretty it nearly made me cry.

Sezter is perfectly wonderful and Daryl/Gogo is even more so and it ended *happily* (or at least as happily as it could, given the characters and the situation) and now I really, really want to dig up my copy of FFVI and play it all over again.
Evil Mina chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow, I can't believe it. A realistic Gogo-is-Daryl fic! I'm going to have a heart attack.

Seriously, although I'm a proponent of the theory that Gogo wasn't anyone but Gogo, you really pull this off well. You actually made it believable that Daryl would hide her identity from Setzer, dress up in a crazy outfit, and mimic everyone she saw. The whole part of how Setzer watches her, and sees her horrible scars and injuries from the crash, was just so...for lack of a better word, awesome. Your writing is incredible; everything is stated so well, but the descriptions don't get in the way of the story.

This is awesome!
ObsessiveHistorian chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This short fan-fiction, is more than it seems. It is probably some of the most touching stuff I have ever read. You write absolutely beautifully and I can not believe how beautiful this fan fiction was. I have read many about Gogo's identity in support of Daryl for I want a happy ending, and I see that you have too.

Some would say that this is just a game fan-fic, but it's more. It shows the power of the human heart and I can't believe how much this touched me. Sure, say I have no life, but it's just so majestic and perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
My first impulse was to review this with some sort of "where-has-this-fic-been-all-my-life" nonsense, but I got over that. I'll just stay over here and admire it from afar, in all of its scarred but still amazing beauty.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
The Gogo/Darryl factor. And it ended *happily* and was actually *resolved*. I find that most amazing, especially since I've always seen the Gogo/Darryl path in writing one of the harder aspects to deal with in FFVI. And I've always wondered where the theory appeared in the first place. _ I loved the voice you gave Darryl/Gogo - it was unique and it seemed to suit the Darryl we knew only from Setzer's accounts.
Gabi-hime chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Tams, this fanfic is my new girlfriend.
Rocket chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Fantastic.
fuu chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
i've not been on for /months/- what a marvelous thing to come back to! your setzer is just right, morbid elegant gambler, tesoro mio. your words make me /ache/. thank you.