Reviews for Starlight Concerto
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 5/4
Wow!~~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Can you... Can you change the room mate to Sera and make it a KaitoXShinichi and RanXSera story?
cand13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
update please?
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is going to be good. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. I love Kaito! And how did Shinichi get his body back?
butterflieo chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
*pouts*

You said you'd try to update soon. What happened to that? It's been six years!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
hey, i really liked your fic, it seems like it's gonna turn into something really cool _
Narumi Rhen chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Update soon!-
Immortal-Sacrifice chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I can't help you at all with the classes but I can assure you that your doing wonderfully. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Squee! I've been on a Detective Conan roll these past few days, and having Kuroba there makes it all the more better!
Rasgara chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
please continue soon. this is a great storyline and i cant wait for more.

smileys,

Rasgara
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
please write more
hragaman chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh, wow... This-I /LIKE/ this. **grins** Too bad you haven't updated in a while, but still. This is a great begining, hope you continue it.

Cathy ~;~
NNF chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
hey this looks interesting... *looks at pub. date* aw crap! please say you're going to continue this?
Neil chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Interesting. I have one question though. Are they speaking in english or in Japanese? (Because Paige Dawson is an English character)
kudo chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
more with Kuroba! I can't wait to see how funny class will be when he shows his nature as a magician!