Reviews for Revenge, Pain and Regret
ok ...
Reaper1024 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I like it so far ...
Spirit of Vengeance chapter 17 . 8/4/2006
Nice. Dementia was a few chapters short of a book, though.
alisha marie chapter 17 . 5/23/2005
Great story...It's very well written!

It's a great story!

Are you going to write a sequal? Just

asking. Anyways great Job!
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Two words:GREAT JOB!
Ursa's number one fan chapter 17 . 5/14/2005
Aww, that was a great fan fiction one best of Grim adv of billy and mandy. (Sorry for reviewing every chapter it does help me keep the story straight in my head too.)
Ursa's number one fan chapter 16 . 5/14/2005
The human race lives no is that a big surprise not really more a surprise that grim wouldn't perish.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 15 . 5/14/2005
Tragic, its another good chapter very fast pace. More details on life of goddess/god and a half-breed.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 14 . 5/14/2005
Nutria is pure evil she shouldn't be the one talking about inside ugliness. Good chapter giving tons more detail on Nutria.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 13 . 5/14/2005
You certainly put alot of twist into this story its very exciting and not just about grim doom.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
The suspense is killing me. It's very good will they be able to stop Nutria in time. I can't wait any longer I'm off the read the next chapter.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
Insightful chapter on Dementia or should we say Mia past. Perhaps Grim not the only one to blame - Eris too
Ursa's number one fan chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Very symbolic chapter with all the poems. This is one of the better Billy and Mandy fan fiction I read.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
Another awesome chapter. Past is shown to billy and mandy and not grim I guess we know who going to let grim know about the situation.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Good chapter its nice to have some more insight on the three sisters.