Reviews for The Essay
Rat chapter 1 . 2/20
For fun and a graduate I wrote a essay about what is a hero. A former teacher said it would be an A. this is a great essay.
Kikilia14 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Wish this had been finished... Very nice.
Nikki chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Hey this story is really good! I loved it from the min. i sat down to read it! Im not sure if this storys done or not cuz we dont know were Harm is ! Anyways it was really really good!
Sarah chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Thank you for reminding us of the heroes that are out there fighting for us every day. Sometimes we forget that heroes don't have to have secret identities or wear capes and costumes. This is a fabulous story and I hope that maybe you will add more to it. It would be nice to see Harm get back to his family.
Sahc chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
Are you going to continue this? I hope so, through your writings we can see the love that Mattie has for her father and the love he has for his girls. And no matter what some of your reviewer say you write very well.
bamabelle chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
That was an amazing story. It takes alot to make me cry, but that essay that you wrote for the story almost brought me to tears. Which trust me is a very hard thing to do. Please continue the story by having Harm come home safe, and Mattie finding out when he comes to her school to surprise her.
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
great story
disneypintrader chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
i really like the story so far. I can't wait to read more of it
SarahRabb705 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
A very well written story, I loved it!
DD2 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
THAT WAS GREAT! wow, I hope that you decide to continue soon!
snugglebug chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
What a great idea for a story! I enjoyed it very much and I can't wait for the next installment!
CharmedAli chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
great story, i have read your other story this is great
Dessler chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Thank you for that! Sometimes we forget the importance of our troops and their mission.

For all our armed forces - Thanks for all you do and thanks for my freedom. Godspeed!
Bedazzle Me chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
This is good! Are you going to keep going until Harm gets back or are you leaving it there? I'd like it if you kept going!
aserene chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
This was really beautiful! I loved it! I hope you consider adding more to this story, i really like it!