Reviews for Sisters
Kajskk chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
It is truly sad that you did not finish this story. It seem so calm but still filled with feelings. I hope you finished it for your self if nothing else.
ShyRainbow chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Waah! I want you to update! Its already been 4years! Please update ;;
CancerChikkie chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
This is awesome! Don't leave us hanging please! This is such an awesome story so far! Can't wait til the next update! Please update really soon *puppy eyes*. The suspense is killing me!
KnightlyAngel0 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
I hope you update this soon! I love it! It's a really good story!
Anonyfag chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Dead.
Ino-Sakura92 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Damn you, Sasuke! Ò.Ó that did he do to Ino-chan? TT oh, saku-chan go and help her... and hit Sasuke XD hehehe...

Nice job! I'll wait patiently for you tu update... soon... hahaha

See ya!
littlemisssweetheart chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
aw this fic is so good so far i don't really like sakuino as a paring but if it's like sisterly love kinda stuff then it's awsome hope sasuke didn't hurt her
Schwarzwind chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
uh oh, i smell trouble brewing.

UPDATE PLEEZE!
Illucida chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
I wish you had cotinued writing this. Please do. This is good.
Raurenru chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Aww! come on keep on writing!I HATE cliffhangers!thnx!

*Raurenru*
Sayahiei chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
It was off to a good start. I wonder if your going to keep writing it.
DemonCloudStrife chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
hey great story so far im hoping you're going to continue i quite eagerly wanting to know what will happen next

keep up the good work
nejisaku4ever chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
UPDATE THIS. This is not pleading, this is demanding. Once again, UPDATE THIS. Or else, I'll seriously bite your head off...
story in reverse chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
o_o What happened? Tell me! *shakes Snow Tigra*
Deiah chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
very nice... at first, i was doubtful to read this because of the number of reviews. but then again, this is wonderful. everyone is in character and i like your concept. like what the other reviewer said, superbly original. i hope you won't be daunted by the lack of reviews. keep on writing. :) i await for the next update.