Reviews for Substitution
Bakunawa chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i don,t get the end of this story now when he ripped off her close was tha seras or integra? ?_?
bobalina chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
AUGH that is so sad. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Verdot chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I quite enjoyed this. Seras has increasingly become interesting to me (I'm more of an Iscariot fan) and this delivered beautifully. I particularly am fond of your use of the language... just, wonderful.

Cendri
Dawnie chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
There is hope for AxS! *not romantically, of course*

This is the perfect continuation for "For Whom the Doves Cry", if it was one. The sorrow when losing a loved one, going insane and the pain have become tangible. Tragic.
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Why have you not updated in forever? I would like some updates
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This is a truly wonderful story... though it is quite sad, this is what i pictured the relationship between Alucard, Integra and Seras to be... it is wonderfully written, I even felt sorry for Seras...

Keep writing,

Ja Ne

(",)
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
YES! A/S in character. I think I love you.
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Whoa...this is really good..
Frek chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
woah! Man that was really good, you did a fantastic job describing Ceras s emotions...and that last line gave me the chills! I d hate to be alucard after that! and yes, if i were ceras, i d loose it too! Thanks for the awesome fic!

The One and Only

Frek
Akki45 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I think she isn't all quite there in the head. Crappers, now I'll have to go read the one before this to know what's going on. Keep up the good work!
Thess chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Finally! Someone else is writing *good* Manga AS. I love this one shot, pictures both possible relationships as they should be. Alucard's ill treatment with Seras and his respect and lust around Integral.

Seras' reasoning to accept Alucard's trysts it's pretty good too. I won't have her go insane so fast (and merelly because of that) but it's a one shot, things will be always be a tad rushed.

"Her greatest mistake in her life was to have lost Pip."

Word.
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Whoa. I just reviewed your other story... "For Whom the Doves Cry" and I must say, this is a really quite deep look into Seras. I love it! Rarely do we get to have a look into the darker side of her mind. I laughed when I read your A/N at the end! I don't think I'd be sane if I had to spend a second-much less an eternity with Alucard... *shivers* very well-written, please keep this quality in your writing up! :) Shadow of the Underdark