Reviews for Blue Collar
Reviewster chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
OK I have one question. Why is everyone so appalled with Joe getting a job? So what? I just doesn't make sense to me
astalder27 chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
LOL! I loved this story, great job!
Emachinescat chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Wow! I loved it, great story!

A Joe story, that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Go Joe, don't die flo, eeny meenie miny moe, lol.

liz
Phx chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Thoroughly enjoyable! And yeah I had a few minutes tonight to myself and I've been reading and submitting reviews - although I don't have time to review all the stories, even though I have enjoyed them all... even Joe's New World, which I thought was very tastefully written, considering the content :)

I think your style of writing has changed in the last few stories though... not in a bad way! Just different :)

It was just something I noticed in Tourney Terror, this one, and your new one, Alone.

But they are still great! And I can't wait to read more. You are truly gifted :)

Phoenix!
Ragna ICEland chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
Pretty good!
merry chapter 14 . 10/20/2004
Great story! Very well written! You capture the brothers perfectly! I love the banter - I think you are especially good at that!
Silentheaven chapter 14 . 10/20/2004
Great story. Joyce. I think it's one of the best so far. I really like Frank angst. _ I am sorry to see it end.
Silentheaven chapter 13 . 10/18/2004
Good chapter. I wonder what they are going to do to get out of this one. _ Please UPDATE.
Silentheaven chapter 11 . 10/18/2004
Please please update. I am dying to know what happens and what Fenton does to end it. The suspense is killing me. :)
quidditchqueen277 chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
Silentheaven chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
Wow. Another set up. Frank should've gone into Protective Custody. And no Joe can't be dead. He just can't be. Please update again soon. :)
lyssreader chapter 11 . 10/14/2004
Hurry up, Frank and all of Joe's friends!
Lgbabyblu chapter 11 . 10/14/2004
This story isn't really good, no offense. I liek the concept, but the way you wrote it doesn't seem very realistic. It kinda jumps everywhere and its a lil hard to understand and boring. Sorry... Peopl can't just give good reveiws.
lyssreader chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
DON'T YOU DARE LET JOE DIE!
merry chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
Oh! I am DYING here! Great turns you have taken with the story! Everything else is revertable, I can't believe you had Frank Hardy pierce his ear, wow! Would love to see a little more of what Frank and Joe are actually thinking right now.