Reviews for How To Fix Everything
Darlin chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I thought your dark story might get darker there at the ending which would have been quite the emotional punch for sure but I'm glad it brightened up instead. Oddly enough for many years I had a boyfriend that was a fire fighter with a healing factor, really. Doctors used to study him. So I liked this story. They make very good money though or at least in Cincinnati they do. And with all the time off he worked at other jobs, helping people a lot. I think since he was a Christian, still is, that was one reason all the bad things he saw didn't get to him plus he was so giving, gave the jacket off his back to a homeless man once when we were out, that's just who he was/is. But oh, the stories he could tell. Sad, sad stuff.

Perhaps I couldn't relate to poor, hurting, human Logan here but then I have a friend who's an ex sniper who thinks God will never forgive him so I can see how this story could be quite true for people who work in such dangerous jobs. Your Logan seems to often have a need to be fixed or at least in a few of your stories, and Ororo's definitely the right woman to fix him. I've enjoyed reading your work and I'm glad I found your comic book stories for X-Men.
Dragonemperess chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Tears were shed.
StormLover chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thank you for not killing Logan but you did a great job giving us a glimpse in his mind and mindset. Nothing like the love of a good woman to help get you through.
Mrs Speer chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh my.

Didn't know where this was heading, but I'm really glad I found your tale, it's been a long time since I got emotional over anyone's writing, but this certainly pushed the buttons. Well done, and thank you!
cbaby chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wow...that wuz really good! tha song scares tha sh*t outta me tho LOL makes me ashamed i ever felt like that. i love that logan stopped because he realized he couldnt leave 'ro. that is actually what you gotta think when you try ta pull something like that in real life...thanks for takin tha time ta write this, tha best writing is the ones that make you think about your life, and u accomplished that for sure lol
ArtisticPotterprincess chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Thank you for not killing logan in the end because it would have broken my heartI love this paring and i love the fact that they can love each other forever.

great job but i think you should write another chapter.
lacroix chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow, that was intense!

Poor Ro and Logan. I'm so glad that everything turned out good in the end *phew* I really feared that you would let him die in the end. Good thing you didn't, heh :)

Great story!

- Steph :)
Trunksblue chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Wow I REALLY liked this story. _ And I'm glad you didn't kill him in the end too. :P
Darko chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Aw...poor Logan! Poor Ororo! I'm glad that you decided to piut them together instead of him and Jean (way annoying!). This was really good, emotional.

Darko
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This story is very well written, I think. It was sad about Logan. But in the end he realized he couldn't die, he had to stay because he loves Ororo so much. Very good job! Can't wait for more work from you!