Reviews for Prayer for a Fallen Angel
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Beautiful! Great is wasn't yet another AI-goes-mad theme the show seemed to overuse. Nor was it the one-shot sacrifice after the distrustful meeting. Loved the ending with Consensus.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
i hope you continue this story line!
Rump Parliament chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
One paragraph after Tyr says that the Morning Star could steamroll the entire Drago-Kasov fleet you have Dylan saying they can defeat it!

This must be typical High Guard hubris, as at the end both the massively upgraded Morning Star and the Andromeda engage the Drago-Kasov task-force and are beaten with a figurative knotted rope. I thought that was an inconsistancy big enough to sink the Bismark.

Otherwise enjoyable.
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
aw... thats so sad... but so good...
Matt Mathay chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
excellent story. I read a similar one once be before" Wolves and Dragons or something like that". Write a sequel, please.
mizor chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Very clever. I never expected to meet Rommie's parents. I appreciated how you left the story open for a possible sequel.
Elthial chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Cool... interesting class of ship, some really interesting tricks even if he is an uber character...
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That's just cool. I like the fact that he's picked things up from the Genites and the Consensus of Parts. He's an interesting character- are you considering working him into any other stories?