Reviews for The Greatest Power
anaraz chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very cute
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was cute and funny I liked it.
Suzie chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hey, I was just looking through Sailor Saturn fics and I saw another fic that was EXACTLY like this one, with a different title, but it was the exact same text. You might want to check it out. 'Results to a Big Question' Author: ElementGirl1234 url:
bgs chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
funny very funny
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This is so cool! I like how Chibi-Usa tells her!
Glitter Angel chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
LOL! This was such a cute fic! Poor Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru...having a child like Hotaru is like a time bomb tickign away...hehe..
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
That was funny as mess. I almost choked laughing at the end. Sounds like something that would happen to those poor girls. You know that Hotaru-chan would only do something like that, if Chibi-usa was involved. Good story. Hope to read another soon.
Neko Kuroban chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
lol
Jyouchan chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
very cute.
Ryu Sakana chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was funny! I never got the joy of asking my parents that question, since I never really thought about that sort of thing until sex-ed, but I love the way this story ended!
skyeward chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
ROTFLMAO! That is soooo funny!
deadNconfused chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
GREAT STORY!
empty94 chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
This RULES!
Siraluin chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is sooo funny. But how old was Hotaru?
FireflyOfDeath chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
heehee! I LUV it! write more like it! I should've used that trick when I was that old...of course it's too late now...unless I can find that time machine that's somewhere in the garage... *walks to the garage* now where did I put that?...anyway, just had to say, that was really really good! Very funny!