Reviews for You Have Always Believed Me
half fare prince chapter 1 . 2/2
Love this story! A classic.
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
That’s it. That is the last straw. Dumbledore, if you do not IMMEDIATELY retract your no-kill policy against ALL believers of Voldemort’s ideas after this incident, I swear to Hecate, I am going to start dropping NUKES all over Magical Britain until the entire COUNTRY is either a Magical Dead Zone, or has suffered the same fate as Atlantis and has SUNK!
tiffyheart14 chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
Great story! Very complex but beautifully written.. It's nice to delve into the characters' inner thoughts and feelings, especially regarding trust.. It's a very complicated term.. I, myself, don't even know how to define it.. But reading your story helped give the word a proper meaning for me.. Thank you! And great job for this wonderful masterpiece!
BillBrink chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
There was a lot of introspection but I loved the plot. It was very original and the subplot of trust was very well done. This was my second reading and I enjoyed it even more now. Thank you for sharing it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
I really love your handling of Ron. It's really one of my favorites in a Harry/Hermione fic, and the "doing homework in front of you to make up" think was handled hilariously.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
It's disappointing how this isn't really all that out of character for Ron. On the other hand, Ron coming to his senses is also totally in character for Ron, and I'm glad you had it happen. (Or at least Harry says it did.)
There's something hilariously in-character about Hermione trying to convince Harry to treat her as if she might be guilty.
LostInAGoodBook chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Wonderful job on this story and how you explored the intricacies of trust.
katmom chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
Thanks for sharing this unique twist on canon. It was an enjoyable read.
Hippothestrowl chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
Very well written. Probably the balance was too heavy towards character feelings especially in situations where you'd expect instead 'Flee - talk later!' not 'oh god we're all going to die - let's chat about our feelings for an hour instead of escaping!' That's how it felt at times. I'm not saying that emotions should have been reduced (though some might have been pruned) but other things should have been increased to compensate: action, behaviour, location - anything to balance against the overwhelming flood tide of character feelings. In any event, it was still excellent but could have been even greater.

- Hip
Montara chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Wow, Harry is such a wonderful person! Loved his trust in her. I wonder if James trusted Peter the same way with different results? Glad Hermione is really on his side. He really is a wonderful person!
Montara chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
Oh, no, the trust is not entirely there anymore, on both sides. And now Dumbledore is dead! :
Montara chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Never read about a Hermione framed as a death eater! It was such a shock but I liked that Harry, and even Ron, believed her in the end.
themergitonian chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Great story. I makes you think about the nature of trust.
thonez chapter 3 . 5/4/2015