Reviews for You Have Always Believed Me
themergitonian chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Great story. I makes you think about the nature of trust.
thonez chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Nice story.
thonez chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
nice.
bellachaos chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
That was a wild ride but super well written. Nicely done.
Haibara chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
This is the first HP fanfiction that I've completed, and I really, really enjoyed it. I love the idea of Harry and Hermione as a couple. And the premise of the story was great as well. I had no idea that there were so many "Hermione betrays Harry" stories floating around until I read your author's note.

Very glad to have stumbled upon a really great story from an author I already admire. (I was going through the works of my favorite authors-you're there because of your OP story-and I decided to give this one a shot. Glad I did!)

Thank you for continuing to share your talents with so many fan communities!
kffs chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Super cute ending, with a very compelling story.

Well done.
Thanks for writing
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I read this story on Portkey years ago, and I thought then, and still think now, that McGonogall's explanation to Hermione that she no longer trusted her own judgement in these matters is one of the most perfect expressions of a humility everyone should have I've seen.

Harry later on simply choosing to believe in her no matter what is I think an equally good expression of friendship and love, but somewhat alien to my own mindset- my obsession is with being right, and knowing that I should not be certain when there is legitimate reason to doubt.

But yeah, very cool story on a much deeper level than most stories.
roon0 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
That was an awesome story. Thank you for sharing.
LovingPillow chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Wow, just wow o.o
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This story is interesting and a good read so far.

I liked how you made Hermione finally state what she thought. Hermione's character as the smart logical girl that she is, has a lot to say, but she doesn't always say it even to those she trusts the most.

Realistically though, if I were in Hermione's shoes I don't know if I could ever trust Harry completely ever again. After all the times that hermione's been there to help him, always rallying beside him, he should have been the first person to shout, 'no' or something of the like. Ron I can understand, he's always been a jealous asshole but Harry, he should have been there for her.

I guess this is why I can totally see why people would write that Harry and Hermione would not be close in the future. It seems like in the canon Harry would always take Ron's side no matter how many times Ron would show to be a jealous git. It's also why I can't stand Hr/R fanfic's because I don't believe a girl like Hermione would ever go for someone as lazy, idiotic and prejudice(in his own way) as Ron.

Anyhow I really liked how you explored the trio's relationship, sounded like an honest representation to the canon characters to me.
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
This was a wonderful,wonderful story, very well done.

:))
Random number generator chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
"I'm worried about middle-episode syndrome!" - do not worry, entire story is absolutely excellent!
Random number generator chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
If terrible and idiotic "everybody randomly betrayed X" cause frustration that results in gemes like this than every story, good or bad should be welcomed :)

This was a great story!
GBTtown chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Alright Vince! Great save and great story.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This story is just okay. It is a bit too simplistic for diehard readers (which I is where I would classify myself). The Dark Mark was a protean charm controlled by TR. Flitwick at least would have been able to tell if the mark that appeared on Hr's arm was real in about a minute.

Otherwise, story was well written and formulated.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »