Reviews for Mad Max: Where Devils Dare To Tread
pict chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
This is very good. I look forward to reading more chapters and will continue following your MM stories... :-)
ReflectedIRony chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
um, ha, well wow. its been...a good two years and youve hardly upadated at all. *shakes finger* be nice to your viewers and write something!
butterbunnyz4evr chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
oh! im so glad theres a good writer out there willing to contribute to mad max, and i hope theres romance, max always needed a girl, well, aside from his wife but i didnt really care for the first movie, road warrior was tops however...
Brafisra chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is just great, I always felt that the Mad Max movies didn't get enough credit for all they're worth. This has a very professional feel to it (I like the songs) and is exicuted beautifully. I'm glad that this wasn't a dead story. The only thing I have to say in critique is that the paragraph before Max kills the last dude in the marketplace is kind of difficult to really understand what's happening to who.

Otherwise, I'd say this is a master-peice to be!

Fight the good, eh? Looking forward to future updates.
asdfghjkl chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
hmm, i really like this story and im glad that there are at least a few MM stories out there. Im wondering how are old meg and max?
chewie-2006 chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Cool story so far. It's nice to see more Mad Max fans out there.
Amie567 chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
I'm a big fan of the Mad Max movies and Mel Gibson, and have been looking for fan fic to tell the story of what might have happened after Thunderdome. I was completely hooked from the first page of your story. I love it! Please don't stop! I shall add you to my Story Alert list. :)
fanfiction fanatic chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
That's an evil cliff hanger...:D well I am glad that this story hasn't been discontinued and I am deffinately glad to here that you plan on finishing it...and so long as it isn't a year till the next update I will be happy. I hope school is going well by the way, I deffinately understand how it and work can take up alot of time (although I am jobless, I am having quiet alot of difficulty keeping up in school after being absent for about a semester due to medical problems)So I hope all goes well, you have good luck with the rest of this chapter, and that it isn't too long until we hear from you again. See ya!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
Hey! I know it has been a long while since you have updated...but I would love for you to continue. I hope to be reading more soon. Bye and good luck!
Cereal Killer chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Really good story an' all. I only just discovered the Mad Max movies the other day. Oh, they might not make the 4th Mad Max movie. I read on a movie site that there's no plot yet and that Mel Gibson said he wouldn't make a very good Max anymore. But that's just what I read.
Mercedes Aria chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hey, everyone. I appreciate every single review you guys have left. Keep 'em coming. I wanted to let you know that I will continue the story as soon as I finish my Pretender sequel. Look for new updates aroud the first of the year.

Much love to all,

Mercy
Jerry Diamantopoulos chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
please hurry up and update QUICK!
Jerry Diamantopoulos chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
I realy like your MAD MAX story please finish it and write more mad max stories. I think you will write good stories of MAD MAX so please get this story done fast if you can. THANK YOU.

Jerry.
Jerry Diamantopoulos chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
hey Mercedes my name is jerry I just want to tell you I enjoyed that MAD MAX story you wrote. I'm not a big fan of MAD MAX but I still enjoy his movies I have them all on DVD. I hope that you write more MAD MAX stories. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Jerry.
BrOwnEyedcutie112092 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
wow i have never seen the movie but you have pure talent! this is the best storie out of the whole fanfiction! no joke! ur my favorite author! i hope i can be like u some day!OMG! ur my idol! luv you dearly!

signed anonmus-this is not from Koolishcutie112092