Reviews for Last One Before Closing
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"Wesley grabbed his wrist. So far, it was only a strong grip, but the hint of violence was there. Again Lorne recalled the shy, gentle man trailing after Angel, and sighed."

This, more than anything, made me cry. Oh, Wes, sweet Wes, why?
The Buzz chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love this! Very nice, and very heart-wrenching. I really like how Lorne's memories of the earlier seasons contrast so strongly with the depressing-ness of the present (their present, anyway). Thanks for sharing!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Wesley and Lorne were talking.
inactive0001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
aw *tear*
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I think this is the third time I've read this now, and, thankfully, this time the review is working..

Love this. It's so good, so subtle and still definitely there. It fits in well with both of the characters, who were nailed down in their characterizations as well. The mood and tone of the words is just right and also fits in perfectly between the two very different personalities. I've not seen too many fics with these two as main characters, but they really go nicely together here. Love it.
timeofchange chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I found your story via the new LJ community Ampersand_Love. Goosebumps at 8:13 a.m. That's quite an accomplishment. Thank you so much for this story. It's beautifully written, and I love the way Lorne, so heartbroken and beaten down himself, offers hope to Wes.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Oh my is so good! I all ways loved and yet felt bad for Lorne. I mean the Angel Investigation never really did give the poor guy enough credit, This Fan Fic made me all teary eyed in the end.
Teri chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Wow, you made me cry with that one. You are certainly very talented. I loved it. Very nice.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Wonderful! How sad that Wesley had to ask Lorne how long it would take until his death... You did a great job at capturing Wesley and Lorne. Good job.
pari106 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Wow! This is...heartbreaking. Really. And really, really well-done. There's such resignation in it... Just like there was in Lorne and Wesley at the end. Awesome.
Kamitose chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That piece was spectacular. I really enjoyed it. It was very well written and the characterizations were perfect. Ace job!
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Beautiful work! The relationship between Lorne and Wesley has always been an interesting one and I think you got it perfectly. You also gave off the perfect mood that everyone had after Fred's death. It was also nice to see Lorne get his memory back. Very nice. I only wish it was in the real series.
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
This was a great story. I cried. Wow. I never thought that maybe Lorne had read him, telling him he was going to die a hero anyway, so no matter what he did, it was inevitable. The part about not being alone though, did Lorne mean Fred or Cordy or Gunn? So sad. Makes you wonder what Angel saw in that vision he had. I bet he knew also.