Reviews for Lionel Has Much to Learn
green dame chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh! Lionel is cool! I like him! And the whole fic is so funny! cheering up!
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love how Lionel is trying to know his name its wonderful. Great story!
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That was such a nice story! I've read it and I loved it! Congratulations!
Nospecificmeaning chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
lol i loved it Lionel(sp?)was my favorite charecter in PD2! i love how he was so infatiated(sp?) with the queen and the whole grudge against Olivia thing was great! I loved it!
JamSack chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
lol! cute funny story!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was an awesome fic!
real mynix chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Okey I read all of your story's before but i must say that i love this line from Joseph- "And Lionel ... just for the record ... only one security guard is allowed to be that close to the queen, and it is not you.". I don't know why but it's so good. :-)
Naseka chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That was a very good story. The parts about Joe's last name are funny; the continued mystery...
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey! I'm the person that sent you an e-mail on 'Mia Wonders.' My computer is letting me review this time, yay! I didn't know you wrote a fic on Lionel, I just found it. I was really happy when I found it though! Another job well done! You are such a fantastic writer. Lionel is so wierd lol. He's a cutie though, Clarise is his kind of woman, lol. You must write more!
MorriganKelDomForever chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Interesting fic... I never would've come to the conclusion that Lionel has...something...for the queen. Cool fic... Check mine out!
sophie chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This was a really fun read and a delightful addition to the 2nd movie! I just loved that you wrote this from Lionel's POV! HIs adoration of Queen Clarisse was obvious and rather endearing - you did a good job with it. A terrific job - I really enjoyed it.
atlantisbabe34 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
he he he what a funni story poor lionel lol" what a babe" lol that cracked me up he he hes so stupid lol and yet so cute lol hes always getting into trouble.

great story

cya
pinkie chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Lionel is too cute. You should write more stories :)
Mark of CTown chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Good job! Lionel is awesome! I think he looks a bit like Ringo Starr from The Beatles!

And if you want a Princess Diaries movie section then I suggest that you e-mail this website about it!

Keep up the good work!

Mark of CTown
Gayle chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I love how you have so much detail and you don't leave anything out. I bet this is what Lionel was really thinking in the movie too! This was fantastic and really funny. Lionel is so wierd lol. I thought it was funny when he was saying that Queen Clarise, even though shes old, is his kind of woman. LoL. You must write more stories on this movie. I also really liked your story on Charolette (hope I spelled her name right). I hope they get princess diaries in the movie section soon too!