Reviews for Watch Over Her
driftingstar chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
Oh, really sweet and sad at the same time! I hope Quatre and Dorothy do get together though...and I feel really sorry for Lisa... By the way, was Sally ever in this fic? I would've thought that there would be someone for Wufei!
Lit Tenshi chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
I DEMAND A SEQUEL! (and if there already is one that I haven't read yet then I'll feel really stupid but that's ok.) must have more! Gotta go and see if there IS a sequel
Thalia Poet chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
YEAH! I read this story a long time ago, and I've been wanting to review it but I couldn't find it again! Just wanted to say it's awesome and you have great writing skills...
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 3 . 6/25/2001
I liked it but kinda hated it because I'm 4xD all the way and Dorothy just has to go with Quatre! But anyways this fic was excellent!
Marna13 chapter 2 . 2/25/2001
Poor Quatre! Write more, it's a good fic
ketsuki chapter 2 . 2/24/2001
*cries* NOOOOOOOOOO! NO WAY! Quatre-kun has to go with Dorothy (NO WAy am I going to call Dorothy 'Dorothy-chan'! Just think about that makes me shiver!) Um, I looooooooove this story, it's TOTALLY excellent, but this Lisa girl is such a jerk. I mean, okay, she's protecting him, but, like, she doesn't know what he's going through. It's not fair that she's keeping everything from him just because she loves him. Okay, people say love is selfish, and this applies to that saying...but this situation really agitates me! I know at the end of the story Dorothy will stay with Trowa and Quatre will stay with Lisa...but I don't know, I feel a kind of resentment at Lisa. I admire you that you can actually write this story without feeling ready to kill Lisa off once and for all. See ya! (No bad feelings, but this story is sooo emotional! Keep up the good work -)
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
OH... This looks good! Hope you write more soon. _
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Well this Lisa is a very selfish person. Quatre was kinda nuts to commit suicide. He doesn't fit the profile. He wasn't depressed, just upset.
Heavyarms 590 chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Very intriguing!Write more soon please!You Rock!
sweetangel chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
I love this story so far keep going please
Magick chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
oh man, now i'm crying... *sniffle* that was sooo sad
Elly Leaverton chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Well, from how you present her, I'd say Lisa is a little sick. How evil to hold back a piece of a persons past! Also that whole I-found-him-I-control-him thing is truely dark and manipulative! I'd guess she's going to be your villian. Constructive comments: Dorothy's reactions need a little work, I'm not sure I believed she was truly sad. In the funeral scene, you said "Quatre" instead of "Trowa" when Trowa was speaking. Overall, it looks like it's going to be a good story. Good luck on this story!
Soul Kushrenada chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
WOW! That was totally, absolutely, and completely awesome. The sappiness made all the difference in the work.