Reviews for Ten Minutes Till Midnight
yay chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was ok, but the ending confused me somewhat.
BrownEyedQT715 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
ok, wow, this was pretty good. Have you ever seen Les Miserables the play? well theres a song in that play called "drink with me" and yah, whe hermione says “Here's to me and here's to you,” it totally and completely reminded me of that
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 4/8/2005

Just my little tidbit:

All "bells tolling" quotes are from John Donne's "Meditation 17" from which Ernest Hemmingway got "For Whom the Bell Tolls"

Yeah, just wanted to say that.
chamorrobaby chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
One blue and one green... I will always visioned Blaise like that... thanks for the great fic
OriginalsecretForum chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I think 'death bells still toll' is a quote from one of the World War One poets. Possibly Wilfred Owen.

A quote from Harry Potter. 'A madhouse'.

I know there are others...'Honest money of my own' is a quote. I just don't know where I've read or heard it.

Isn't the 'carrot sticks' quote actually from one of your stories?

'There is blood on my hands' has appeared in several films and books. Tamora Pierce is just one of the authors that quote, or similar quote, has appeared amongst her books.

'Things worse than death' is a quote from Harry Potter. The fifth book i think, and it's Dumbledore who says it.

'It's impolite to keep old friends waitng' is a quote.

'The world ahead' is a quote. I think. There are probably more, but I'm tired from staying up till' past one o'clock last night.

I'm guessing I haven't gotten the cookie, but oh well.
nexiumchick chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Angsty... I liked the insight into Blaise's tormented soul. Good description, excellent plot; beautiful.
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Bloody damn brilliant.
shoplifterette chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Very captivating. I loved it. I've never read a BZ/HG of that kind before...

This little ficlet is very well written. I hope you'll give us all something more to read soon...

JellyBellys chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
So, wait... did Blaise take up the defence position, and that's why they didn't meet next year? Sorry, sometimes I'm a little slow. o) Nice angst filled story.
Spastic Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Wow. I really liked that. Alot.
Cella N chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I'm awful when it conmes to quote fishing, so I'll pass the cookie. Anyway, very nice one-shot. I like the way you made your re-entrance. touching, and a bit sad. I can imagine the scenery from Casablanca when I read this story. Very nice.
gavvie chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
*Drink with me now, to days gone by*

Was this influenced by Les Miseralbes?

Interesting story