Reviews for Home Again
smithcrafter chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Good story. Good ending.
Indygodusk chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
I really enjoyed seeing the interactions and struggles of Jack coming back to the SGC. Thanks. Your descriptions of the planetary adventure were also very vivid and intense. Well done.
ditte chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I like it.
Nelarun chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
is there more? A sequel? I really liked this. It was great.

Nelarun of Australia
Dirby chapter 10 . 9/13/2005
good story
Flatlander Jr chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
I have to say that this has been a very interesting take on mini-Jack's dynamic with Carter, the other Jack, Teal'c, Daniel and everyone else. It's also a little weird. It makes sense, of course, but it's still strange to see the old dynamic play out so strongly between mini-Jack and the rest. Your portrayal is very intimate and seems right. I like the fact that you've put Gallagher back on SG-1, and it's fun watching the role-reversal between him and Carter.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 2/9/2005
reqlly good; byes
Seanait chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
wow! i liked that a lot! hehe little jack and big jack... little jack has to deal with it ALL OVER again! lol
sophiedb chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
Just read through the whole story - it was great. No I just need to read the rest of your mini-me tales :)
Village Mystic chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
The mission plot elements were very unpredictable, though it is "in character" for Jack to have no-strings nookie and not think too much of it afterwards... much of the rest of his life in the nookie depravial department.

I look forward to seeing what the equivelent of "college student" Jack back at the academy is like.

At first I thought the "internship" would be part time, but by the end of your story (and I suppose because of the injury and/or the nature of the SGC) this was treated much more like the sort of summer internship that a law student might have.

I don't know how accurate this is militarily, speaking, but it was presented in a plausible way. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Village Mystic chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
This is really some wonderful stuff. I know that you're treading similar ground, but with different people, but the plot here is driven by the character moments... and I'm liking it a lot.
Village Mystic chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Glad to have found this story. While the lack of self-sensoring and selfcontrol on mini-Jack is a bit astonishing, it is plausible enough given the situation and having had three years to think and stew over this possible problem coming up.

I like how your resolved some of the tension yet keep things far from being perfect. Now except for the three Lt.s in the briefing Jack G. will have the whole secret ID angst going on - some missions off world, throwing his "young" life in danger - while finishing his formal cadet training.

Oh, and don't forget - or learn for the first time that Daniel, too had a little problem with sarcofocus addiction. While he wasn't killed on the inbetweens, he did over use and it did effect him, going to his head.
Heather chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
Great story. I love how you characterized "Jack Gallagher", so much like Jack O'Neill and yet a different person. Great job, and keep writting!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
Ooh, now 'Friends and Enemies' makes a whole bunch mroe sense! :D

Great story! I love your characterisation and the inclusion of the tensions between the different characters; not something that many people account for.

Very well written, well done!
TrancePiloT chapter 10 . 9/28/2004
I have to say that I really enjoyed this story very much... You did a good job with all of the charactors and it seems that this could actually set itself up for other stories with 'mini Jack' on other missions. (hint, hint) lol. Good job!