Reviews for Defense of the Realm
wizmage chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
This is good.
ShadowWren chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
Love this story, but Kevin? Why? I liked Kevin. He was great...oh well. Great plotline. Can't wait to see how it ends.

_
wiccanforever chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Don't you dare take away Cole's powers! I want him with Olivia. I have read every story before this and I hate Paul, Leo, Phoebe, and Piper!
mimi chapter 14 . 11/5/2004
Just two words: More, please!
Maricole chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
Thank you for posting another chapter, I just love your stories. I can't wait to see how Cole and Olivia are going to get back together!
mimi chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
A number of disparated thoughts:

- Wonderful, original story (so captivating, I "almost" did't notice the "not enough Cole" part, but then could there ever be enough?)

- Speaking of Cole, he has to grow a spine and not let himself be manipulated by Phoebe. Cole of all people should understand that Olivia wasn't acting of her own free will and fight for her, and as for letting Phoebe strip him of his powers...

- I'm still waiting for Harry to apologize to Paige - she, and her "obsessive" behaviour saved Cole's life, and quite probably Olivia's sanity. Can you imagine olivia's guilt if she actually killed Cole?

- I'm so happy that you reconsidered your decision to post only on the "Charmed Cafe" board. Their board, with Mary Hines' "Reflections" used to be one of my favourites during Season 3, when I fell in love with "Charmed" (those were the days!). However, I was quite disapointed that their moderator's response to people lamenting the distruction of Cole's character, and the accompanying show deterioration, was to complain (quite stridently, in my opinion) about fans' "negativity". I found their decision to deny Cole's fans a Cole thread vindictive and mean spirited. I understand that it is their board, and therefore they have all the rights to do whatever they feel it suits their board best - but I also have the right to only visit the sites which i still enjoy.

- Did I mention how much i love youe stories?
ChrisBianca chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
keep up the good work.
Maricole chapter 10 . 10/22/2004
I have just got back from a holiday, and was thrilled to find that you had posted about seven chapters of your wonderful story. Loved reading it, and am looking forward to more action, and wondering when Olivia and Cole are going to realise they are meant for eachother!
Jean Griffin chapter 8 . 10/15/2004
If you want to finish reading the rest of this story, please check the "Charmed Cafe" site - I have decided to stop posting stories on this website.

felaries65
martha chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
This is a good story, but it's been pure torture reading 7 chapters without Cole and Olivia in the same room. I can't wait to read about that meeting. Thanks and update soon.
martha chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
excellent beginning. I'm so happy to see that Cole is not content with Phoebe. Thanks and update soon.
Maricole chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
I hope you can post another chapter soon, there are so many unanswered questions ... (and I hope we can have some more Cole in the next chapter!)

It must be hard for Olivia to think of Cole being with Phoebe - and thinking it is her own fault.
Amy chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
please update this story soon. U r a great writer and have really good ideas. I have read every sequel to " neighbours" and let me just say that they r the best fanfics I have ever read. Keep up the fab work. By the way who is Cole going to end up with? Phoebe? or Olivia?. Im dying to know but I like both of em, so Im gonna feel sorry for the one who gets dumped. LOL PLEASE UPDATE SOON! UR DA BEST!

Amy
Pukah chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Well... this is a plot... wow.

_ I'm really looking forward what will come. I mean, it won0t have nothing to do with the 3rd season (at the moment) but it have Chris and the sisters and lots of other interesting chracters...

Update!
Maricole chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
This is becoming very interesting, you seem to have pulled the threads of lots of stories together and are going to weave them into a great big single thread for us. I love you style of writing, I love Cole, and I hope you can update soon.