Reviews for Greener Grass
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
O.O ?

Bruce? As in Batman? As in never been Batman!Bruce? WTH? Oh Shit that's amazing. An AU where Bruce's family lives and he never goes Batman. And somehow this makes it sound so very very tragic and yet...in the world where he was up there with her (Diana?) as a Hero his life would be dark, difficult and he may lover her but still decide that a relationship between them is impossible and push her away.

So where it comes to Diana, catch-22, unless this Diana notices Bruce and does decide to pursue a relationship.
Ardans chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
One of my favorites. I love the idea of "grass is always greener..." and this Bruce, who lives such an idyllic life, wistfully imagine an alternate outcome that would leave him devastated in its wake. Descriptive without being overly maudlin or pointing out the obvious. I like how you kept the dialogue to a minimum too. Really well written.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
GREAT

loved it

10/10 :)
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love how this is a showing of the possibility of Bruce's other life if his parents had lived. ] I also love the Bruce-falling-for-Diana part.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was sweet and a little sad at the same time. It makes you realize that Bruce's life may not have been necessarily better if his parents hadn't died.
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
good, very good. Touching. one of those stories where you finish and say "Aw!"
Sophia chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
wow. that was so good.
Michael Martini chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
very thought-provoking...nice work
Lambe chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
this is nice... So this is what might have happened if Bruce's parents weren't killed. no training, no vengeance, no obsession. he's living a happy life but at the same time he still has this desire to help people. i like Batman and a good story that explores his personality. good job!
osadjsapomao chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
That was pretty good. At first I thought it was Lantern, but later on the story I realized it couldn't be him. But wait...Bats' parents are six feet under...u gotta fix that! Otherwise good job! I'll look for more of your workin JL/JLU :D
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Bravo! I had suspicions about who it could be but it wasn't til the very end-nicely done.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh. I loved it. The insight... You really got Bruce, and not many authors do. You've got it. You've done Shayera and Bruce... I'd like to see your take on John, if you're every searching for an idea. Thanks and great job!