Reviews for Move On
Jo chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
What a story. That was fenomenal! I actually never liked Alucard much, yes I admit he is created awesomely but he was always too much of a Gary-Stu for me so yeah...or it could be that fangirls and terrible fanfiction have ruined him for me, could be that too. Hahah anyway, I looove that Seras succeeded in out-smarting him and Integra well, simply put ,pwn-ing him EVEN in her death. Another thing, this story has a certain feeling to it (I don't know what it is exactly,since I get it rarely and got it with only small number of other fics) it's a jumble and mixture of all kind of amazing feelings while reading something that is simply worth it.
SheWhoBringsDarkness chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Wow this was a bit of a tear jerker T-T
You did a REALLY good job writing for Seras's character. Normally people on here make her out to be a weak and helpless ditz, which is NOT how she is in the show. Though I'm not sure if she would have the courage to lock Alucard in a crypt! XD But who knows, maybe she eventually got tired of his bullshit!
And awesome job on Alucard's part as well. I was alittle sad at the end, I think he always knew Integra wouldn't let him outlive her for long. I have to admit I've always felt sorry for him, and still think he has alot of sorrow deep down, but he wasn't made to be the good guy. Kouta Harano said so himself.

So I guess Alucard was damned from the very beginning...
T420000 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
HOLY FUCK that was amazing! Why don't you write more hellsing fanfiction!
VIctoria chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
OH BRO YOUR SO FUKING FUNNY! AHAHHA LMFAO! BRO THAT WAS FUKING FUNNY AND HELLA TWISTED BUT DAMN TO ME IT WAS LIKE FUKING COMEDY! WOOT WOOT BRO I BEEN LOOKING FOR STORIES AS TWISTED LIKE THIS WELL NOT RREALLY TWISTED THIS STORY THIS IS BUT I LIKE WHAT HAPPENS! LOVE TORIA
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Is it wrong for me to feel kinda bad for him? I think in all his insanity, he did love seras and integra. I think he felt betrayed in learning of integra's plan and lost any feelings he might have built over the yrs. That might have drove him to be cruel with seras, unknowingly forcing her to separate himself from him and become his enemy. I think, even considering his age, alucard is a child at heart and loneliness is his greatest fear. Him being stuck in that tome and left to die by someone he (though unadmittedly) loves, makes me sad. He's the type that needs to go out with a bang, lease life seem pointless. None the less, the story was great. It ended rather bitter sweat in a way and I liked it.
BulletsforValentine chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Well.. It's dark.

He's a devil, but i guess in the end he gets his happy ending; live in his master's mausoleum forever.

It reminds me to a dog who kept living at its master's grave.
VladLover chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
what the fuck !

So he is alive? is dead? he will be seal forever or what? i dont understand, I hate this stories with fucking confusing endings!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK
HellGirlycard chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
oh ...my...God. This broke my heart. I mean, I cried! (I NEVER cry) The really depressing thing is I CAN see this happening in the story, the future of Hellsing. ): It's something Integra would do, and she would say 'Let me be already. You shame me, or something else like that. (Although I think you made Alucard a little to evil, I can't see him being THAT heartless twords Seras.) You know, reading this makes you wounder what will happen after Integra dies, it's a mystery. Seras will be fine. Alone, but fine. However, Alucard... *shudders* what ARE they goanna do to him? It's so sad... Honestily, Dracula/Hellsing isint a horror story; its a tradgiy. I REALLY HOPE THIS DOSENT HAPPEN! Lol. I would rather have Integra becoma a vampire than this, even though it makes a perfect sad ending.
r chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
damn this is messed up.

I'm an AxI fan but this story was an interesting change of pace
BuzzWire chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
It was a wonderful ending...Alucardish I would say) You are great!
marora chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
And the police girl bests the evil count! Loved the ending.
marora chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Thank god someone makes Seras into a brave character instead of the normal snivler they usually portray her as.
Rukie chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Very nice.
Your Average Sardonist chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I love this story! Finally Alucard gets what he deserves...

Will there be a sequel? I hope so!
Claire chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
i loved it. i really really did. i hoped taht you had a sequel, but you don't... you could write one now if you wanted to... hope to hear from you soon. bai bai
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »