Reviews for Cacophony
Anon chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
As an orch dork, I am totally appreciating this fic! It's been a while since I've read in the inuyasha fandom, but this makes me want to come back. I love the way you write the characters, and all the little ingenious references. It's really funny and I can't stop laughing! Imma finish this now, but I wanted to let you know how much I love your story :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
I found it again! I love this story!
Celsie7 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Good fanfics are very rare. Especially good fanfics that have a musical background, and not just any music, good fanfics with classical music (which I love) background is even rarer.

I'm speechless. This story isn't good; It's better than that. It's fantastic. Wonderful. Fluffy. Humorous. Delightful. Addictive. I can go on and on, but you get the idea.

Thank you so much for sharing.;) ...but these.. coincidences.. are still kinda.. coincidential...0_o
Celsie7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
...Wow. The fact that this is an amazing fanfic is not what baffled me. It was my discovery of how big the... coincidence is.
Let me explain. I happen to play the cello.. ok, that could happen.. right? Second, I happen to be the principal cello of my school orchestra.. alright, that... could happen I guess? But the thinf is... even my best friend is an oboe player. *Gasp* ummm ok…? That's possible.. What! oh guess what... she also happens to be the principal oboe in band..0_o
Kathleen1533 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Really really good fanfiction. I loved it because it was well written and the plot was good and I play in an orchestra so the fact that it was centered around that was really cool.
Vixxelle chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I adored every word of this story. 3
snapurjawshut chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
this is one of the best fics i have ever read ! it was well structured and the intensity of the emotions was just right!

Loved the story !keep up the god work ! 3
thayet9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I happen to play cello (not all that well) this story inspired me to practice the deadly bach . More importantly this story feels very relatable,I know i always have a competative side and although sango seems a bit tempermental it makes everything all the more relatable.
anime freak 318 chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it _
iNuQTpIe chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Oh man! I was reading Cacophony yesterday (It was wonderful, by the way. I just LOVE fics about music that actually HAS music knowledge. XD I play the flute too, btw! ~) ANYWAY! So after I finished Cacophony, I was on your profile, looking at your other fics, and reading some of your drabbles and oneshots, and I read the summary of Guilty As Charged, and I THOUGHT it sounded familiar, and then I saw the title and I was like YES! I READ THIS A LONG TIME AGO! So I thought I'd let you know! Sorry this is long and rambling. I was so excited! Well, Thanks for having such cool fics that I find randomly!

~iNuQTpIe
bingbangboom714 chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Wow.

This is like one of the best Sango and Miroku stories I've ever read!

Great job!

I LOVED it!

Congrats, because you have like a LOT of reviews!

ThatLovelyJubilee chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Aw so cute! i loved it! good job )
Kiroku Ookami chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
Incredible editing, solid storyline, and very quick and cute.

I also love listening to classical music. What kins of instrument do you play?

~Kiroku~
chibi-sango16 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I completely loved this chapter..

It might be my favourite so far!

This is also my third time reading it..

sorry for not reviewing on the first time..

well, actually I think I did.. heheh.. w/e

Even if you don't read your comments anymore

I felt like I needed to review atleast once for such a great story.. why wouldn't I? It's in my favourites for a reason right?

kays, well hope you continue to write such lovely stories, your writing skills are truely amazing and I appreciate them very much

This can seriously be a soap opera for gods sake..

YOU are truely amazing..

although it's been quite a few years since you've updated anything on your account.. I hope where ever you are right now, you are writing away.. cause I love how you wrote this story!

kay, enough blabbering!

Ja ne~
Gylfie chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Excellent.

Best Sango & Miroku I've read yet.